Adolf Hitler taken by US child services

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/odd/5262970/adolf-hitler-taken-child-services/

A young boy named Adolf Hitler has been taken away from his parents and put into temporary care.

The three-year-old boy and his two sisters - JoyceLynn Aryan Nation, 1, and 8-month-old Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie - were removed from their home by New Jersey's Division of Youth and Family Services.

So far no officially reason has been given for the intervention, and local police say they have not received any reports of abuse or negligence.

The parents were to attend a hearing regarding their children on Tuesday, but it was apparently postponed.

Mr Campbell, reached at home, declined comment.

The boy's parents, Heath and Deborah Campbell, have insisted they are not racist - even though their home is decorated in swastikas.

Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Good lord!! Sounds like my BIL! They live in Michigan, and are the most racists people I have ever come across! They have a daughter that is not quite 2 yet, and have decided that when she reaches school age, they are moving here (arkansas) because they do not want her going to school with colored people. Colored people here, are few and far between. This is not the example I would want to set for my children.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With sites like this and on line gaming and all the modern tech., we have; it seems the world is getting smaller. And people are getting to know each other better.

We are all just people, so why would someone want to name a child by a name that goes with hate? And why does the press not just let stories like this die, so no one every hears about it?

I'm off the soapbox quick.

Bat
Lush Legend
0 likes
Horrible...
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
I heard about them naming the kid Hitler. Curious to find out why they're taking the kid from them.
Lurker
0 likes
The last line of Nic's post reveals everything.