Tits

last reply
40 replies
4.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Guys- would you prefer lg. natural tits on a body that generally come with sz 10-16 or small breasts on a lean body sz 0-6?
Green Bay Packer Fan
0 likes
Quote by Choosiemamma
Guys- would you prefer lg. natural tits on a body that generally come with sz 10-16 or small breasts on a lean body sz 0-6?

Definitely large natural tits! smile

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Natural anything is always better, the media and Hollywood has placed a ficticious femaile body type out there that too many people, male and female are reaching for .
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quite frankly, I am disappointed in this thread. It is no secret among those who know me that I love titties. Seriously. And not even in a necessarily sexual way. Even if I weren't bisexual, I'd love boobies...I think.

Anyhoo, back to my disappointment. You don't title a thread "Tits" for a titty-loving girl such as myself...and I come in, and there are no titties to behold. That is just cruel and unusual.xH8o2S80Gx1VAiPo

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Love large natural tits on a body thats between size 10 to 16. Yours are perfect
Lurker
0 likes
I do not have a preference when it comes to female breast size.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Choosiemamma

I'll take the tits on the size 0-6, please. Huge, big, so-so, small, tiny, non-existent...I am not picky.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
Quite frankly, I am disappointed in this thread. It is no secret among those who know me that I love titties. Seriously. And not even in a necessarily sexual way. Even if I weren't bisexual, I'd love boobies...I think.

Anyhoo, back to my disappointment. You don't title a thread "Tits" for a titty-loving girl such as myself...and I come in, and there are no titties to behold. That is just cruel and unusual.mG3wWUoYNuY5jBf2

Sorry! I was unsure about writing the whole thread, title included. If you are truly disappointed I'll be happy to show you mine if it would ease your disappointment .
Lurker
0 likes
All boobies are nice!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love them however they come.
Head Nurse
0 likes

Anyhoo, back to my disappointment. You don't title a thread "Tits" for a titty-loving girl such as myself...and I come in, and there are no titties to behold. That is just cruel and unusual.gCdygOP3y3ylOBrS

This
Lurker
0 likes
I would have to say either, I am more interested that the body is sexy and presented so.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What about a mixture of both? I'm a size 6 (US) at the moment if I have the converting chart right and still have naturally big breasts.
Lurker
0 likes
I would have to say you are lucky . Once I get smaller, boobies go away
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Large and natural oh so lovely, soft and smooth....
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes

Anyhoo, back to my disappointment. You don't title a thread "Tits" for a titty-loving girl such as myself...and I come in, and there are no titties to behold. That is just cruel and unusual.Ay2nVaGXvV8x48RN

I hope this provides a bit of a relief...

I really don't need big tits to satisfy me personally. Just a bit more than 'flat' is plenty enough. Plus small tits don't become as saggy with age.

This is perfect : Naked

I can enjoy bigger boobies too, but it's far from a necessity.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had the experience of having sex with a woman that had spent several thousand dollars on her breast. I was very disappointed in there feel, and motion, there was no motion in the ocean if you know what I mean. I will settle for natural breast of any size on a woman period!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Choosiemamma
I would have to say you are lucky . Once I get smaller, boobies go away

Oh they are smaller now but still have their names (annoying and fuck).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Regarding the size of the boobs,I am not picky.I love naturals as long as they suit the frame. I can't regard them separately.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like the natural ones in any size it's the sensitivity that is important, surgery to increase breast size is not needed, it's a movie created image.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Tits must be pointy and round & lovely like Kobie Tie has...
Lurker
0 likes
Personally, I've always been more attracted to women who are plus sized (American size 12 and up)

Large, natural breasts on a curvy gal are better than anything else to me
Balloonmeister
0 likes
Natural, definitely Natural. Big, little, perky, saggy, melons, pears ..... Soft, squeezable, jiggly, suckable ... I love them all.

Have you ever had an "Airgasm"? Take a sexy ride in a hot air balloon and enjoy the view from a mile high.

Mile High Club in a Balloon
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Natural tits....? What's NOT to like about 'em!? God's greatest creation.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Balloonmeister
0 likes
I love them all .... "Just Show Them to Me"

Have you ever had an "Airgasm"? Take a sexy ride in a hot air balloon and enjoy the view from a mile high.

Mile High Club in a Balloon
Chat Moderator
0 likes
I have to say I am not overly picky on the size of the breast or the size of the woman... What really matters is the woman attached to them!... If she is a cold, complaining, whiny pain in the ass, it doesnt matter how "perfect" they are...
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
0 likes
I just like boobs, all sizes, so many pleasurable things to do with them..... mmmmm makes my mouth water just thinking about it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
its simple, guys like curves, not stick thin, so give bigger and natural everytime
Lurker
0 likes
I love em all.