Sweatpants

last reply
23 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Completely unacceptable, don't care or a dealbreaker?
And I've only begun fucking with you people.
At the end of the day, it's all math.
Lurker
0 likes
I have nothing against sweatpants on a guy or a girl.... as long as they fit properly. I don't expect anyone to look 'perfect' but if I'm at home with him and he wants to wear sweatpants, I'm not going to kick him out the door! I think that's rather fickle.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by trinket
I have nothing against sweatpants on a guy or a girl.... as long as they fit properly. I don't expect anyone to look 'perfect' but if I'm at home with him and he wants to wear sweatpants, I'm not going to kick him out the door! I think that's rather fickle.

Same here... He can wear what he likes...
Lurker
0 likes
I actually LOVE a man in sweat pants!! Doesn't leave much to the imagination. My only hope is that he has nothing on underneath and he is a heavy precumer...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As long as they are not faded and holy and he doesn't wear all the time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you are comfortable wearing it why not. I am wearing a pair now, it's Sunday and I am lazy. I know two guys who wear them. One wears them with jeans and the other just wears them for comfort.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
doesn't matter, if he wants to wear them he can, hell sometimes when im not feeling good, I wear his.
Lurker
0 likes
I like know he is comfortable enough with me. Also I like the easy access and a lil peek outline.
Lurker
0 likes
I like know he is comfortable enough with me. Also I like the easy access and a lil peek outline.
Lurker
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What's wrong with them? Hold on yes I get it, sweat pants are for sweating... I mean doing exercise. They are not for wearing everywhere, but I think they can be sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
:-)
Classified
0 likes
Quote by Jessica_Heart
I actually LOVE a man in sweat pants!! Doesn't leave much to the imagination. My only hope is that he has nothing on underneath and he is a heavy precumer...

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Okay at home but I wouldn't go out with Screwloose if he was wearing sweatpants. I like him in his sexy jeans and biker gear.
" I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer"
Woody Allen
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
No issues with me, as long as they're not the super grungy "I don't give a fuck about my life" kind.

I actually think they look good on a lot of people though for downtime. Casual, sporty etc. Nobody is dressed to impress 24/7.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
No issues with me, as long as they're not the super grungy "I don't give a fuck about my life" kind.

I actually think they look good on a lot of people though for downtime. Casual, sporty etc. Nobody is dressed to impress 24/7.

This!

I wear sweats or leggings at home a lot too in the fall and winter, very comfy!! And you can still look good. But like with everything there is a time and place!
Lurker
0 likes
I've never heard of someone with such strong feelings on sweatpants...
Lurker
0 likes
I was curious about the forum post and had to check it out. If you're wearing sweatpants around me, it would tell me you're chilling. Sexy, I'd have to say NO.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I personally love the nice loose yet form fitting ones that go to the knees, those are sexy as hell heart
Bite Me and make it hard <3
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love wearing cute and comfy sweatpants. Jeans are sort of uncomfortable to wear around the house so like 90% of the time I'm wearing sweats. I really wouldn't care if a guy wore them, as long as it's not when he leaves the house to do stuff besides exercising
Lurker
0 likes
Around the home, yes, easy access lol
The Resident Princess
0 likes
As long as I get to where them, all is good.......I have a few pair.....they are getting cuter with saying on them (well for girls)

What is good for the goose should be good for the gander if I am the gander..........giggles

See it is all about me.....the princess
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Great relaxed wear
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

~Crystal; PM Me.?
Lurker
0 likes
Clean, well fitting and sporty, sure.
Dirty, ill fitting and sad, no.
Lurker
0 likes
To ab-lib a worn out pickup line. "Those sweatpants would look great on the floor next to my bed"