advise for a new guy

last reply
3 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ok guys and girls I'd like to get some tips from you. I just recently lost my virginity a little over a month ago. I have to say it was pretty good although very overdue (I'm 19). I did have some problems though . First of all I had a little problem staying hard the whole time and in the end it just wouldn't get up again which was very frustrating. I'm thinking that might have been the alcohol though I did drink a lot both times I had sex so I may try staying sober next time. Another thing was whenever something went wrong I got nervous and it went downhill from there. So pretty much I'd like to get some tips from you on how to get more comfortable, make the whole thing more enjoyable for both and maybe even share some tricks to really get a woman off
Lurker
0 likes
I wouldn't say very overdue - I was 18...

Ya, alcohol might loosen inhibitions but it is also a system depressant, so try to abstain from that or at least in moderate to low amounts if you want to keep it up

Nervousness the first few times is (in my experience) completely normal...if she's like most of the gals I knew - especially my HS girlfriend - she'll be patient and work to teach you things

Every gal is different, what works on one doesn't always work on others...experiment - kisses, licks, fingers can all be used to find out what SHE likes - and as above, she'll let you know

Hope that helps smile
Lurker
0 likes
keep it simple without irony
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
alright guys thanks for the replies so far it's nice to get some support on what has been a difficult subject for me for so long. I guess I said it was long overdue because of all the stupid jokes at my expense like "You get a girl in bed before you start talking about it" and things like that it was very depressing. Not being a virgin anymore also helped in my social life whenever I see or talk to a pretty girl I don't immediately think I wanna have sex with her now...ok who am I kidding that still happens enough but for other reasons lol

you guys are right though the woman I've been with was older that me, I was 19 and she was 33 and she was very understanding and helped me along while being patient. Then again she also said I did pretty well and she didn't even know I still was a virgin xD