The male physique...

last reply
14 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
You know, I have never been with a guy who was thin or muscled. Everyone I've ever been involved with has been a little on the heavy side, or overweight.

Anyone else realize they've only been with males of a singular physique?

I don't have a point - just curious. I hadn't thought about it at all until tonight.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I really like guys with toned arms and a strong chest? I guess I perhaps unconsciously select guys with strong arms? Usually not "skinny", but toned and fit is my body type.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
One thing I believe in is that when you've been with a partner for some time, his/her physical features become attractive to you, even if they were not initially. Similar features will also remain attractive when seeking subsequent partners.

In your case (Metilda), you've always been pleasured by heavy men (sexually/emotionally), so it is highly possible that you've developped a special attraction for that kind of men.

Myself when I was around 19, I had a crush on a girl who displayed some masculine features in her face (wide jaw, strong cheekbones). I wasn't attracted to her appearance at first, but developped an attraction for her because I loved her personality. I truly feel I thus developped a special attraction for faces like hers ; to this day I still enjoy women with a strong jaw.

Her jaw/mouth were similar to those of Jessica Biel, and strangely enough I believe Jessica Biel is one of the most beautiful actress today. Coincidence?

Lurker
0 likes
Everyone I dated was different, and so is husband . I like variety.
Lurker
0 likes
I've always gone for tall, broad shoulders, not fat, not skinny, I have never intentionally dated anyone who wasn't like that, I guess it's just what I like to look at!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have an ok body but I don't think that should effect anything.. I think people should chose a relationship on personality, looks are just a bonus
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
now I think we have to seperate what being attracted means. Is it an "I want to have sex with him now" type of being attracted then yes looks are important. The girls I talked to and asked what they like in a man is he should be tall, well defined, some like their men with beard others prefer them shaved. Me, I'd consider myself average I do work out and have well defined arms and legs but I do have a problem in the stomach and waist area I've been overweight for pretty much my entire life and I don't think that will change naytime soon like I might lose weight but I will never have a six-pack or anything like that. I got used to that though and don't think it should be a factor on why a woman would say no
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll never be muscled or tall and don't have a problem with it however to my surprise I've seen statements by women saying they like a guy to have a bit of a paunch and sometimes even be slightly grubby like the odd dirty finger nail etc that this is even sexy. Now this doesn't give me a sudden urge to develop these characteristics or anything but I am interested in knowing if any ladies do find this appealing. I forget who said this but it was some young modern female star talking to a girl reporter who agreed with her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jack_42
I'll never be muscled or tall and don't have a problem with it however to my surprise I've seen statements by women saying they like a guy to have a bit of a paunch and sometimes even be slightly grubby like the odd dirty finger nail etc that this is even sexy. Now this doesn't give me a sudden urge to develop these characteristics or anything but I am interested in knowing if any ladies do find this appealing. I forget who said this but it was some young modern female star talking to a girl reporter who agreed with her.

The last girl I've had sex with actually said she likes it if her man is a bit on the chubby side when I mentioned I'm not as fit as I would like to be
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
It's varied slightly but they all share the commonality of being fit guys. Within the fitness realm, it's ranged from lean yoga-body type to typical swimmer/surfer build to a shredded muscular build. Nothing excessively bulky though as that tends to be a turn-off for me in the same way that a skinny guy would be. Slightly softer (ie. less defined) bodies aren't necessarily a turn-off to me but there would have to be some general level of health and fitness. Heights have ranged - anything from 5'9 and up past 6".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
One thing I believe in is that when you've been with a partner for some time, his/her physical features become attractive to you, even if they were not initially. Similar features will also remain attractive when seeking subsequent partners.

In your case (Metilda), you've always been pleasured by heavy men (sexually/emotionally), so it is highly possible that you've developped a special attraction for that kind of men.

Myself when I was around 19, I had a crush on a girl who displayed some masculine features in her face (wide jaw, strong cheekbones). I wasn't attracted to her appearance at first, but developped an attraction for her because I loved her personality. I truly feel I thus developped a special attraction for faces like hers ; to this day I still enjoy women with a strong jaw.

Her jaw/mouth were similar to those of Jessica Biel, and strangely enough I believe Jessica Biel is one of the most beautiful actress today. Coincidence?

I waited on Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake once. They came in with a group of their friends. She really is that HOT!! And was super nice too! Listened attentively when I spoke to the table and asked intelligent questions based on what she read in the menu. What more could I ask as a server?
CurlyFries
0 likes
Nah, I'm all over the road.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll admit that there are a few women on Lush that SEEM to want more than money but there are very few motivators stronger than money. You can talk about what women prefer for centuries but the women that can have any man they want typically are found on the arm of rich men. Trophy wives have their pick.

Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My tastes have varied widely in terms of body types. As long as I'm not repulsed by a person and I'm sexually attracted to them mentally, they're a good candidate for sex.