Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

do men/boys like to abuse gals/women and do women like it?

last reply
33 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
me personal I don't like to abuse any person let alone a women..
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by sexypussy123

Edited : OP's post was originally blank, as it it now.

Good question. Your wise words really make me ponder. You have a quite a unique way to express yourself, but at least you do so in a constructive manner. Considering your exhaustive definition of 'abuse' I'd tend to answer No, and No.

==============

Edit :

I seem to have confused the lot of you and wish to apologize ; what I quoted were not the words of the OP at all, but the introduction of an essay about abuse I copied/pasted from another website. His initial post was exactly as it is now : empty and blank.

I did so, in a sarcastic manner, to point out the fact that asking such a delicate question in his thread title while offering so few clarifications about what he considered an 'abuse' was quite irrevelant and senseless. I thus 'imaginarily quoted' what I thought should have been an adequate introduction to a genuine and mature debate. I felt no restrain from mocking him because asking such a question without further explanation, in my opinion, is a display of either a lack of maturity, malevolence or plain stupidity ; no one enjoys being physically abused and should understand this simple fact whatever their sex, age, culture or religion.

The GIF was added simply because I strongly felt the OP was an immature young Indian trying to mock us. I have nothing agaisnt Indian people at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
personally absolutely hate the thought of me or other people abusing women. Sex something that you can't do alone and it is important that you both want it. If I see that my partner isn't enjoying it I'm not satisfied either. I love pleasuring my woman and making her feel good, I like to make her feel desired by me and if that's not the case it's not worth it
Lurker
0 likes
Men who do so continue to do so because they did it before and no one stopped them. The children didn't tell anyone, the wife didn't have him arrested, the neighbors didn't know and if they did - they weren't the ones to care.

If you're the wife and you don't respect yourself and your children, you're just enabling it. Expecting a violent, unhinged, disrespecting person to suddenly start respecting you all on their own volition doesn't lead anywhere.

I dont think that not doing so means you LIKE being treated poorly. It just means you don't see yourself as worthy of better treatment.

I had a neighbor that came to be every few weeks for help when her boyfriend beat her or her kids. She didn't want to call the cops, she didn't want to leave him permanently, she just wanted him to change. She valued him more than he valued her.
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy BDSM but my last Dom/sub relationship turned abusive and I wound up in the hospital. In BDSM there is a fine line between rough sexual play and abuse. My Dom got carried away and beat me senseless while I was bound. Now I am afraid to do something I once really enjoyed because of it getting taken a step too far.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is a line between BDSM and ABUSE.

NO ONE LIKES TO BE ABUSED AT ALL. IT IS WRONG!

Condsidering where you are from there is a high rate of ABUSE and RAPE.

I am not really wanting to answer the OP who in my opinion is a WASTE OF SPACE!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sirene_Jaune
There is a line between BDSM and ABUSE.

NO ONE LIKES TO BE ABUSED AT ALL. IT IS WRONG!

Condsidering where you are from there is a high rate of ABUSE and RAPE.

I am not really wanting to answer the OP who in my opinion is a WASTE OF SPACE!

If you read sereneprodigy's post, where he quotes it all before it was deleted, the first person was against abuse and making a point AGAINST it. And I can see why she deleted her post, the picture that he posted about meanwhile, blah blah blah, can be seen as offensive.

Really? Is this how people are treated here for asking questions? People make assumptions and attack them without even knowing what they're talking about?

What does the high rate of abuse and where the person is from have to do with how you see them? Were they the one out there committing those acts? Or did you just see the name of where they're from and make instant assumptions about them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lisad83
I enjoy BDSM but my last Dom/sub relationship turned abusive and I wound up in the hospital. In BDSM there is a fine line between rough sexual play and abuse. My Dom got carried away and beat me senseless while I was bound. Now I am afraid to do something I once really enjoyed because of it getting taken a step too far.

Giving you hugs Lisa and I too understand. I too have been at the end of violence myself by a former ex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Solo_flyer

If you read sereneprodigy's post, where he quotes it all before it was deleted, the first person was against abuse and making a point AGAINST it. And I can see why she deleted her post, the picture that he posted about meanwhile, blah blah blah, can be seen as offensive.

Really? Is this how people are treated here for asking questions? People make assumptions and attack them without even knowing what they're talking about?

What does the high rate of abuse and where the person is from have to do with how you see them? Were they the one out there committing those acts? Or did you just see the name of where they're from and make instant assumptions about them.

I have been on here a long time. I know how to talk to others on this forum. You are just a newbie. I have nothing against Indians, just saying they have a high profile cases of children being abused, sexually assulated and even their female population have higher rates of kidnapping, abuse and sexual assualts then many in the Western World.

http://www.asafeworldforwomen.org/womens-rights/wr-americas/usa-womens-rights/1029-circle-of-violence-rape-and-sexual-assault-of-indian-women.html

I saw where the OP comes from and have you been in tune with the world news?

The crime rate of abuse and in India is high. The case of the poor uni student who was and abused on a bus by a gang. She died of internal injuries, because one of the gang members inserted a metal bar inside of her.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2254819/Indian-gang-rape-spoke-ordeal-lay-dying-I-thrashed-kicked--boiling-anger-murmuring-kill.html

As for knowing what I am talking about I myself have been abused in many ways. I studied as a therapist in the hope of healing others who have been in similar situations.

I missed sereneprodigy's post as it was deleted.

So how about before posting don't jump down other's throats.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The OP's comments...

sexypussy123 wrote:

Imagine this incident. The husband returns home and he is very tired and stressed out. He is upset because his boss gave him a warning. He is also upset because some stranger had parked in his space in front of the building. Furthermore, he is worried about the bills he has to pay at the end of the month, in addition to other things. Once at home, his wife tells him about their children’s low grades and misbehavior at school. The husband gets mad and starts beating up the children. The wife tries to intervene to stop the violence, but instead of things calming down, the husband beats the children and the wife at the same time. This is not a movie or a story. This is the real world of domestic violence where wives are beaten up by their husbands with or without a reason. Domestic violence against women is a serious problem that threatens the physical and emotional wellbeing of women, and that negatively affects the quality of their life.

The beating of women is a very old story that has been practiced for many centuries. Hundreds of years ago, women were treated as a commodity. They were in fact treated as slaves who had to obey the orders of those males who dominated them. These relationships existed in the male-dominant societies all over the world. Beating women was part of this culture, since the use of violence was applied to remind women that they are to remain under the control of their male masters.

Beating is part of the obedience relationship. In most religions, women are expected to obey their husbands. Both Christianity and Islam for example expect and order the woman to obey her husband and to submit to his will. The same is applied to other religions as well. So what happens is that when the woman does not obey her husband or if the husband feels that his wife is not obeying him, he resorts to violence to make things right for himself. This means that man gives himself the right to use violence as a defense against the disobedience of woman (Saadawi, p.28).

This argument about the cause of domestic violence against women, however is not very strong. The reason is that on many occasions, men tend to beat their wives up without any reason. Such beatings take place when the husband is upset, when he is stressed, when he loses his temper, when he thinks that his wife is arguing too much, in addition to many other causes where there is no disobedience by the wife. In such cases, women are actually being used as an outlet for the frustration, tension and stress that the husband is suffering. But, if someone is frustrated, tense and stressed out, does this give him the right to beat up his wife or sister?

The protection and preservation of the body and dignity are basic human rights of every individual. It is a violation of human rights to inflict physical pain onto a person. Therefore, the battery of women is a violation of the human rights of women. Still, many men ignore such rights and tend to beat their wives up as if these wives do not have any human rights at all. Why does man respect the red lights? Why doesn’t he beat his neighbor up? And why does he respect the property of other people? The answer is that there is a serious punishment if he violates the laws related to these things. But at the same time, he can beat up his wife and even cut or injure her and get away with it. Even when there are laws that punish a husband who beats up his wife, many husbands will still beat their women, mostly because they know that nobody is going to seriously investigate, or because they know that their wives will not dare complain to the authorities.

================

First things first; Do men/boys like to abuse gals/women and do women like it? Umm NO. SOME men may like it, but not men.. as in all men. Do women like it.. NO.

Some men do beat their wives for no reason, so do some boyfriends. Men don't, i'm a man and I don't. Abusive men do. And when abusive men beat their women, there is a reason, control. I won't get too much into the religious aspect of it because that's nothing that can be debated logically. Most religious men don't beat their wives, those that do aren't really as religious as the claim to be.

Abuse of the caliber you're talking about isn't about temper or having a bad day. It's about a mean ass person that wants to control and own another human being.

The last paragraph is the meat of the matter. Abusive men obey the traffic laws and property and all that stuff because; A: He doesn't control the people that handle those things and B: He desperately wants to fly under the radar of the public, come off as a good God and law fearing man so no one would dare question his life at home. It's all part of the same controlling lifestyle.

Also, he's not going to beat his neighbor for the same reason. The neighbor isn't under his control. The neighbor has no reason to take his abuse without fighting back or without calling the authorities. A battered woman thinks she can't live without her husband. He pays the bills, manages the home, the schedule, buys the cars and insurance. He does everything and over time has led her to believe that she would die without him around. If she fights back, she'll probably lose and get beaten worse. And fear (instilled by him) of losing her kids, her home, her lifestyle, all her money, her entire identity of being HIS wife, keeps her from reporting him. Other people do not have that fear of him or his power/control.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sirene_Jaune

I have been on here a long time. I know how to talk to others on this forum. You are just a newbie.

You're having some 'clout superiority complex' issue, here - and jumping to the wrong conclusions for no apparent reason, being judgmental and confrontational. I fail to see how being here longer gives you any one-up marks in this discussion.

I'm just saying this because you seem unaware of how your post came across = outright rude.

While it was confusing that the content of the OP was deleted, that doesn't explain your over the top response.

You could have discussed world wide and abuse statistics, the hoopla and pointed finger was unnecessary to do so.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Note: Calling the OP a 'waste of space' because he's from a certain country without knowing anything about that person is flat out wrong, sorry. People are not countries or stats or religions. The 'don't jump down others throats before posting' statement applies in this case too. If we can all remember our forum respect and drop the generalizations, the thread can continue.

As for the question - domestic violence is an issue in most parts of the world. In some cases, religion and culture may defend the perpetrators to a certain degree. Women do not like it, under any circumstances - but in many cases they lack the self-esteem or financial abilities to leave a situation. If there are kids involved, it complicates things even further. In some cases, escaping such a situation may trigger an escalation of violence, so there's that too. Staying in an abusive relationship doesn't mean they are content with the situation - merely that they are trapped.
Lurker
0 likes
I don’t think any woman enjoys being abused. Unfortunately some grow up and are in an environment where they know nothing else and are forced to accept it as the norm, or as DD for varied reasons they are in a situation where they can’t simply walk away from it.

Men who meter out abuse have quite often been brought up in a similar environment and have either been victims themselves, or been witnesses to their mother's or sister’s abuse.

I enjoy rough sex with someone I know and trust, abuse is something completely different.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Solo_flyer

I seem to have confused the lot of you and wish to apologize ; what I quoted were not the words of the OP at all, but the introduction of an essay about abuse I copied/pasted from another website. His initial post was exactly as it is now : empty and blank.

I did so, in a sarcastic manner, to point out the fact that asking such a delicate question in his thread title while offering so few clarifications about what he considered an 'abuse' was quite irrevelant and senseless. I thus 'imaginarily quoted' what I thought should have been an adequate introduction to a genuine and mature debate. I felt no restrain from mocking him because asking such a question without further explanation, in my opinion, is a display of either a lack of maturity, malevolence or plain stupidity ; no one enjoys being physically abused and should understand this simple fact whatever their sex, age, culture or religion.

The GIF was added simply because I strongly felt the OP was an immature young Indian trying to mock us. I have nothing agaisnt Indian people at all.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sirene_Jaune

I have been on here a long time. I know how to talk to others on this forum. You are just a newbie. I have nothing against Indians, just saying they have a high profile cases of children being abused, sexually assulated and even their female population have higher rates of kidnapping, abuse and sexual assualts then many in the Western World.

I saw where the OP comes from and have you been in tune with the world news?

The crime rate of abuse and in India is high. The case of the poor uni student who was and abused on a bus by a gang. She died of internal injuries, because one of the gang members inserted a metal bar inside of her.

As for knowing what I am talking about I myself have been abused in many ways. I studied as a therapist in the hope of healing others who have been in similar situations.

I missed sereneprodigy's post as it was deleted.

So how about before posting don't jump down other's throats.

Is there a time limit on how long someone has been here before they can post? Are you trying to say that your opinions mean more than mine becausr you've been here longer. I have seen the news, I know whats been happening. You called someone a waste of space for no reason and were very rude. I don't see what the crime rate in india has to do with entitling you to talk to the first person as you did.
I did not jump down your throat but you seem to be doing your best to cram your views in other people's faces
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Your reasoning makes no sense, either. Your post was a sarcastic mockery?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

Your reasoning makes no sense, either. Your post was a sarcastic mockery?

I agree, I may be new here, but not to the internet, when you quote something, generally you're saying that that's what the person said so he shouldnt be surprised that some of us thought that was what was originally said.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Solo_flyer

I agree, I may be new here, but not to the internet, when you quote something, generally you're saying that that's what the person said so he shouldnt be surprised that some of us thought that was what was originally said.

For some reason I just assumed that was the OP's quoted post which was deleted . . . I guess "falsely quoting the OP" didn't occur to me because he responded to it AS IF it was a quoted post he was answering.

This thread is why another forum I'm a member of has minimum post requirements, Puts a time stamp in your thread when you edit, and does not allow quote-editing. . . to avoid the crass behavior of some who want to misguide others by tinkering with what people did / didn't say.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Solo_flyer

Hence why I apologized. The contrast between how the thread title was worded and what I quoted appeared so obvious to me, I never thought it would have caused any confusion ; the essay I quoted even contained professional references, so I was certain people would have understood it was imported from an external source, and sarcasm.

I also did not took into consideration the possibility that the OP could have 'supposedly deleted his post', so I thought my 'false quote' would have been perceived as an obvious invention from my part, when compared to his blank original post.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

This thread is why another forum I'm a member of has minimum post requirements, Puts a time stamp in your thread when you edit, and does not allow quote-editing. . . to avoid the crass behavior of some who want to misguide others by tinkering with what people did / didn't say.

As I said misguidance was far from being my initial intention, as I was certain the sarcasm was obvious. If misguidance was the purpose behind my post, I wouldn't have edited it and offered an explanation as soon as I realized it led to confusion.

I simply used this sarcasm because I thoroughly dislike when people ask a question and don't offer further clarification in their original post, especially when the subject is something serious and delicate like abuse is.

I guess we all learn from our mistakes. I won't do this again, for sure.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

The awkward moment when your narcissism gets in the way of an actual apology.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by roymunson101

The awkward moment when your narcissism gets in the way of an actual apology.

I...ummm....

To the OP: No, I don't think most men abuse women, and I'm not one for being abused.
Lurker
0 likes
Popping in here - sorry for the intrusion

Any 'man' who would abuse ANY one else needs to be put behind bars

Women should be cherished in all respects - true bitches to be ignored, but that's another point/thread
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
There are twisted fucks everywhere. I imagine both men/boys and women/gals abuse people, especially the opposite sex, and like doing it..

Do women like being abused?

Really, dude? There's a difference between role play and plain ole' degradation and destroying someone mentally and physically. I can't imagine any female likes it.

Now, are there females out there that think they deserve it? Unfortunately. Yes. Many in fact. That's another topic for another day though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Try abusing me and you get made into my bitch - does that answer your question?
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i got kind of lost part way thru this one who said what, who was being sarcastic, what was deleted, etc, so...

abuse. no women like to be abused. period. no men do, either. sometimes, tho, we get stuck in a place and it happens and what it looks like from without is not what it feels like from within. smart, educated, together women even. for the record, i was in an abusive relationship - saying that i could have left anytime i wanted and that it was my fault, that i must have liked it, is insulting. not a reply, btw, just something i'm sharing, because i have heard those words expressed. it's usually very complicated - never black and white. so my short answer, is again, no. women do not LIKE being abused. sometimes they feel trapped with no power to make it stop, however, whether that being physical, emotional, or mental. fear also plays a large role - when you are afraid that, by trying to get out, you will be hurt or worse... sometimes staying is NOT the worst option, believe it or not.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
No one likes being abuse at all it's just flat out wrong. I can't stand it because I've been mentally/emotionally abuse before it's something that I absolutely hate it.
Lurker
0 likes
Domestic violence should not happen to anybody. Ever. Period. Women are made to be loved and treasured and men to be obeyed and honored.
Lurker
0 likes
And this just proves what extreme ambiguity thrown into the murky waters of the internet can produce. On the subject of the post though, and as someone who has been abused by many people throughout my life, I can safely say I do not like to be abused or to abuse anybody else. If you're talking about consensual sex between two or more people where one or more exhibits power over one or more others, or inflicts pain, that's not necessarily abuse. Here again, personally, not really my thing, but you should probably define the parameters of your question better.