Being all tied up

last reply
17 replies
5.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ok so I have a desire to have my hands and legs tied and to be used By men and women while being tied up. I want to know if this a bdsm desire because I love being smacked across the ass and having someone be aggressive with me. However I'm not a huge fan of body violence to the point of blood. I want to know several things ;
1. Is this a bdsm desire?
2. Am I the only one with this desire?
3. Has anyone been in this situation?
4. Anyone help me work on this desire?
Sassy scary cute <3
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Curvyanddirty
Ok so I have a desire to have my hands and legs tied and to be used By men and women while being tied up. I want to know if this a bdsm desire because I love being smacked across the ass and having someone be aggressive with me. However I'm not a huge fan of body violence to the point of blood. I want to know several things ;
1. Is this a bdsm desire?
2. Am I the only one with this desire?
3. Has anyone been in this situation?
4. Anyone help me work on this desire?

1) Yes, and no. It is for some, but not for all.

2) No. Many people have that desire.

3) Yes, many people have.... I have not. I can not be tied up or restrained to the point of true restraint. I am a Dom, and personally I panic and fight back when restrained. Heck, even if I wrap myself in my sheets while sleeping and can't move, it makes me panic. I don't know why, it just is the way it is. So it would not be a safe place to be if that was done to me.

4) I am sure there are plenty that would be willing to help you out in that. But I suggest being careful. Any situation where you put yourself in that gives you no way out (on your own) can be very dangerous. I do not suggest bondage to anyone that is not truly comfortable with those participating, or have total trust.
Lurker
0 likes
I am very submissive and my fantasies border on the edge of too violent. I think that everything is good in moderation and that you should really research pain play and aftercare. It is important that everything is done carefully and consensual and that the proper aftercare is given. Pain play is a fast growing population of sexual people and it can be so rewarding when done right. I would be happy to answer any questions you have.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love being tied spread eagled to the bed and have my gf tease me and tease me but not lettng me cum, until i am begging and pleading for her to get me off. She always does in the end and have the most powerful orgasms. Love being so submissive and defenceless that she can do what she wants to me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hi,

Trust is essential. Once with someone you trust then as a sub there is something so unique to being tied down - preferably over a spanking horse with wrists and ankles in leather grips.

I do like to be able to release myself. I never do, nor have to, but the ability to do so somehow makes me more relaxed. The pain is more enjoyable when your choices are taken away. That is why trust is essential.

Best

Peter
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would love to try it some day
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am a guy and I love the ide of being tied up and teased and having someone's full attention on me. Never explored it properly only ever touched into it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jam_Wil_Mac
I am a guy and I love the ide of being tied up and teased and having someone's full attention on me. Never explored it properly only ever touched into it.

I've got plenty of rope, just give me the nod.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love being tied up helpless. With men and women but I have found more men who enjoy tying me up and using me for their plaything and pleasure sexually. I enjoy being tied spread eagle both ways on my back and stomach tied feet above my head with bottom exposed to everyone for access and for the pleasure of spanking and whipping
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being an Alpha male, I don't like to be tied, but love doing the tying. Restraining a woman so that I can do what I want with her and make her my little fuck toy is a wonderful feeling.
Lurker
0 likes
I love being tied up, I'm straight, so only by women, but helpless is a massive turn on for me, especially when she sits on my face!
Lurker
0 likes
i have always been the dominant and i enjoyed doing the tying. but recently i have began thinking about being tied myself....i must admit that i get hard thinking along those lines so i have been interested, lately, about letting a woman dominate me in that fashion....just havent found anybody yet
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy being tied up and I enjoy tying others up
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just keeping the thread going
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Havent found anyone in the real world I trust enough to tie me but we can live in hope.

Being restrained a little would be erotic
Lurker
0 likes
I would love to meet someone (m or f) where there is enough trust to try that...both ways. It sounds very erotic to give up total control to another knowing that boundaries will be respected.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Hello, So, we went about it another way. I began drafting plans to make a wood rack to be tied to. while at the Gym my mistress noticed the weight lifting structure and then I saw the similarities. Purchased a home gym weight cage. heavy duty wrist straps and ankle straps. I reach up and hang from the bar and she attaches the straps and I'm left hanging spread eagle. it has worked out to perfection.