drunk sex

last reply
51 replies
10.4k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pardon me if this has been discussed before, but I did try the search and a manual search and wasn't even sure where to post it. I'm a newbie here and hope to get some feedback on this topic..........'drunk sex'.
I've been with a few girls in my lifetimes and have had a lot of drunk sex, but mostly find it unsatisfying as it seems that there is a fine line where it turns from exciting to ugly. With my wife, she can be sexy and exciting for the first 4 or 5 drinks, then can turn into a jealous ugly monster with one drink too many. She can and would fuck anything or anyone after 8 or 9 drinks.
Just wondering what other's opinions are re: drunk sex.

hey, this is a great forum and I hope to share some true stories soon...........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never experienced that. I have been on the cusp of drunk but I kept my wits. Yeah I have had drunk sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not to be raciest, but after living in Asia for the last 25 years I can safely say that a lot of Asian women have a hard time 'respecting' the demon alcohol in that they blame a lot of [un planned] pregnancies in.......''I was drunk" and therefore the blame lies with the alcohol and not the drinker. I think that most of us westerners have that 'safety switch' , where [some of us] know when to stop. I slow down my consumption to the 'cusp of drunk', as you so aptly worded it Sirene.
As far as taking advantage of women who has drunk too much, I draw the line there as I have never taken advantage of a drunk woman and never will. Don't like a starfish...........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the states, having sex with someone who is intoxicated is , it's more likely that the drunk sex will not go to court, but in the event it does, whether you are drunk or not, you don't have a leg to stand on in the event of charges on drunk sex.
In other words, don't go there man, I hear prison's not fun, especially for people put there on sex offender/ charges (even if statutory or drunk)

Damn, do I know how to ruin a topic or what?
And I've only begun fucking with you people.
At the end of the day, it's all math.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Few years back my wife (who is usually very reserved) drunk a pint of vodka turned into a sexual beast. I have to say we had done some drinking before, but she showed a side I'd never experienced. Very nice time while drunk.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Drinking has never appealed to either myself or my wife, so I can confidently say, I've never had drunk sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
IMO, Moderation and control are the key words with drinking. Who wants to drink so much that they have blackouts and forget all the fun they had the night before?? and who would want to fuck a limp unresponsive body just to get your cock wet??
I learned that lesson at an early age and when I feel that 'loosing control' feeling, I slow down and pace myself. Sometimes I loose my wood if I drink too much. My wife would and has drunk herself into the state of puking, yet she gets uncontrollably horny and wants to suck, fuck and continue the party while reeking of alcohol and puke...................kind of a turn off for me.
She is finally taking my advise and has slowed her consumption down, but it's still a fine line that changes according to mood, environment, peer pressure and what she ate before drinking..............sometimes it's 4 or 5 drinks and sometimes it's 8 or 10 before 'the monster' shows
BTW.........like a lot of Asian girls, she conceived both her kids while drunk.
Lurker
0 likes
IMO, a waste of time and effort. You're not having sex with the 'real' person, and there is a great chance you're not going to remember most of it anyway.
Lurker
1 like
I do things I normally wouldn't do when I'm drunk, but not anything that I regret, pretty close tho lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When my wife has a drink she turns into a sexual animal after just one glass of wine. Its fantastic. Pity its been 6 years since she last had a drink!!

Lurker
0 likes
1. College - there weren't really many other options.
2. Traveling Professional - Yeah, sometimes, but not preferred.
3. Grad school - a few, very interesting options (and one very embarrassing night for me)
4. All grown up, married, kids - Alcohol in moderation only. It kills performance, and mood if the line is crossed.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Drunk sex not a lot of fun. Mildly tipsy sex can be a giggle though! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As already mentioned, there is a difference between tipsy sex and drunk sex. I don't understand why anyone but especially women, choose to get completely shit-faced and then engage in what turns out to be sloppy sex more often than not. Good for you if that's what you're into but I agree with Trinket, that when you're that loaded, you're not having sex with the 'real' person.

For me, I have always maintained my wits about me particularly when it comes to drinking. Not only do I not like the feeling of losing all control and/or not remembering what I did the night before but I think it's just bottom line classless and that goes for both men and women.

Having said that, I can certainly relate to the notion that having a few drinks can make one appear to be more frisky than when they're sober but that is really just lowered inhibitions thanks to the alcohol. Again, there is a big difference between lowering them and flushing them down the toilet.

But hey, whatever floats your boat
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
As already mentioned, there is a difference between tipsy sex and drunk sex. I don't understand why anyone but especially women, choose to get completely shit-faced and then engage in what turns out to be sloppy sex more often than not. Good for you if that's what you're into but I agree with Trinket, that when you're that loaded, you're not having sex with the 'real' person.

For me, I have always maintained my wits about me particularly when it comes to drinking. Not only do I not like the feeling of losing all control and/or not remembering what I did the night before but I think it's just bottom line classless and that goes for both men and women.

Having said that, I can certainly relate to the notion that having a few drinks can make one appear to be more frisky than when they're sober but that is really just lowered inhibitions thanks to the alcohol. Again, there is a big difference between lowering them and flushing them down the toilet.

But hey, whatever floats your boat

I'll drink to that!

Seriously now...I totally agree with Belle's comments. I hope she forgives my sarcastic fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by asleep

I'll drink to that!

Seriously now...I totally agree with Belle's comments. I hope she forgives my sarcastic fun.

We're all good!
Lurker
0 likes
If I am single and want to drink I always have friends with me BECAUSE I myself become a sexual beast hahaha but I have never had drunk sex unless I am with someone at the time and most likely we both are drunk at the time. I can honestly say I have never been so drunk I couldn't remember anything that happen, I might not care at the time because I am drunk BUT I can honestly say having friends with you can save you a lot of grief and embarrassment in the morning.
I myself have been the friend who stayed sober to keep friends safe and do all the driving, its about fun and the best fun still needs responsibility involved.
0 likes
I am sorry but I would never want to have sex with someone who is so drunk they are...what did you say"sloppy"

I mean what kind of sex is that?

tipsy yes one or two drinks to ease your inhibitions

when you drink that much and have sex with strangers

you are opening yourself up to all sorts of dangers

yes am I old yes

but my body has always been worth more than some drunken tumble from someone in a bar
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I am a lousy lay as far as I am concerned when tipsy, although hubby says he like its. And if I am more then just tipsy you can party much do what you want to me, just don't expect me to be too responsive.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't recommend any girl to get so drunk she doesn't know what's going on. It doesn't usually work out very well. I speak from experience.
Lurker
0 likes
We've probably been drunk to some point in about 50% of our 25 year marriage. I can say that it's fun, we both are willing to do things when drunk we may not sober. However, it's a good idea to know when to stop drinking and begin the sex as being totally shit faced usually leads to very sloppy, usually unfinished sex. One can pass out during the deed. Not good. Being in a hard buzz to a reasonable drunken state is plenty. We do a lot of times keep booze on the night stand and keep it at that level during the affair.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer enjoyment when in senses smile
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How can you enjoy sex when you are drunk ? Instead, it can have grave consequences.
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
A few drinks can help with relaxing, but too much isn't fun.

On the other hand, smoking a joint together just after good sex is fantastic.

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Wow, everybody is hatin' on drunk sex! I don't drink that much anymore, but in my crazy younger days I had drunk sex quite a few times. Uncomplicated one night stands, I always used protection, we had fun, nobody got hurt. Not something I'd do anymore, but I enjoyed myself.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i'm a mean drunk, so really, probably not a good idea.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i'm a mean drunk, so really, probably not a good idea.

you are kind of a mean sober too (as he cowers in fear)
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
double post. either that or a drunken sprite punched me so hard I ended up in the next post!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
double post. either that or a drunken sprite punched me so hard I ended up in the next post!

if i'd have punched you, you wouldn't be able to post for a few weeks.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.