Advice on a career

last reply
7 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Does anyone have any advice on the best way to start a career in dancing?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
depends. are we talking ballet? ballroom? stripping? you might want to give us a little more to work with. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Buxom Enigma
0 likes
Yeah, you need to be a little more specific, really.

If you're talking stripping ... Hit up the websites SexyJobs or AdultStaffing, they have all kinds of listings to find work in the adult industry. I'd imagine you go in and apply (with the knowledge they'll probably ask you to demonstrate your skills) just like for any other kind of job. I found both of my jobs via those sites.

But, honestly, AS is much better, as they're registered.. SJ has a lot of individuals seeking private shows/videos and such.
"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
According to his username, I guess we can deduce he meant stripping.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
According to his username, I guess we can deduce he meant stripping.

Lurker
0 likes
I just went up to the owner and asked, my club will have jump on stage and try it out, alot of girls will freeze up once on stage
In front of everyone, and it doesn't hurt to blow the guy lol
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
If you're talking about some random strip bar/club - just walk in during non-busy hours (ie. daytime). Ask to talk to the manager or owner and ask your Qs and make your pitch from there. If you want to feel things out more, sit down and have some drinks and talk to the staff (bartenders, dancers working the floor etc) so you can get a feel for how things operate.