Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Who is most likely to make you shiver, quiver, and wanna deliver?...

last reply
39 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ladies, you played so nice on the last one of these, that I thought I'd give it another shot...

...a Cop?

...a Fireman?

...a Lawyer?

...a Doctor?

...a Construction Worker?

...a Teacher?

All other factors equal, which one of these guys is most likely to push your little slut button? I wanna know what your dream dude does to pay for all those romantic getaways (tropical beaches, upscale restaurants, and classy cars ain't cheap) you keep fantasizing him into?...Gimme the which, the why and the whoa that's fuckin' hot!!(brief fantasy or description of why you want your panties in his teeth)...please stick to the list, though, otherwise there are just too many options and there's no way to determine a winner...very important to have a winner.

C'mon ladies, I got money riding on this one and I know you'll choose correctly ...Have fun, play nice and if you think it's too racy to share, spice it up a couple notches and throw it out there...
Lurker
0 likes
Construction workers turn me on, ripped jeans,little vest with no shirt, hmmmm
When I see them on the road I just want them to pull me out of my car and
have their way with me, running their rough hands all over my body and fucking me silly
Lurker
0 likes
Of course you know it's not all about the uniform right? We do look for fickle things like personality, charm, common interests etc?

IF I had to choose solely based on a uniform, it would be cop. Don't ask me why because I'm not sure myself.62GTh9bImWLpNcY0
Mazztastic
0 likes
I do have a cop friend who handcuffed me this one time... Holy mother of god!! Ha ha, didn't even know I had that kink!

I do like a man in uniform, but it's about more than that...

It's what's inside, right? ;)
CurlyFries
0 likes
Since I enjoy a bit of bondage and domination, I will go with a cop with handcuffs.

I was going to say I also like the idea of a burly construction worker, but now I have a Village People 3some going on in my mind.

Quote by Mazza
I do have a cop friend who handcuffed me this one time... Holy mother of god!! Ha ha, didn't even know I had that kink!

I do like a man in uniform, but it's about more than that...

It's what's inside, right? ;)

You mean it's what's deep inside you, right??
Lurker
0 likes
A tall man in a suit, his brief case full of painful surprises.... I would take the lawyer every time.

I picture him in a three piece suit, jacket unbuttoned and being held open by his hands on his waist. His zipper is down with just his cock and balls out. He would never pull his pants down or even undo his belt, I am not worth the hassle. I am merely the office slut who does her rounds during the lunch hour. I am addicted to his cock in particular and it hurts that some days he would rather jerk off into his waste can, than bother to call me into his office. He keeps me where I belong, and that is at his beckon call.

The whole man in a suit is a new thing for me. I have always been enthralled by dirty hard working men. Since joining Lush I've found a whole new species of men. They have cocks AND brains... Who-da-thunk!?
Lurker
0 likes
I'll take the construction worker and I hope he wants to play rough with me. I can always use a good hard pounding .
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly
Since I enjoy a bit of bondage and domination, I will go with a cop with handcuffs.

I was going to say I also like the idea of a burly construction worker, but now I have a Village People 3some going on in my mind.

You mean it's what's deep inside you, right??

Oh how well you know me!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jessica_Heart
A tall man in a suit, his brief case full of painful surprises.... I would take the lawyer every time.

I picture him in a three piece suit, jacket unbuttoned and being held open by his hands on his waist. His zipper is down with just his cock and balls out.

The whole man in a suit is a new thing for me. Since joining Lush I've found a whole new species of men. They have cocks AND brains... Who-da-thunk!?

WAIT!.......I suppose it's too late to change my mind?
The Resident Princess
0 likes
I had so many thoughts......but I think a lawyer......you never know when you are gonna be in that position that you will need an assist in court for indecent exposure.

So hell I want my lawyer to be a DA.......oh probably too specific...but what the hell I am a Princess so I can change the rules RIGHT....

Kisses,

The Resident Princess
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shame this isn't a poll but I'll be fascinated to see the responses - how women choose long and short term partners.

Cop - Pro: position of authority - Con: conformist and unbending
Fireman - Pro: fulfils basic masculine protector role - Con: lack of ambition, probably alcoholic
Lawyer - Pro: Rich - Con: Arsehole
Doctor - Pro: Respected - Con: Spends all day with his fingers up someone else's arse
Construction worker - Pro: Bit like your Dad - Con: Bit like your Dad
Teacher - Pro: Wants to help you grow - Con: Hangs around with young girls all day
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket
Of course you know it's not all about the uniform right? We do look for fickle things like personality, charm, common interests etc?

IF I had to choose solely based on a uniform, it would be cop. Don't ask me why because I'm not sure myself.gdYEOfHcFFgdMuCG

I said all other things equal...which would include personality, charm, common interests and even a buncha et cetera......
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
Shame this isn't a poll but I'll be fascinated to see the responses - how women choose long and short term partners.

Fireman - Pro: fulfils basic masculine protector role - Con: lack of ambition, probably alcoholic
Doctor - Pro: Respected - Con: Spends all day with his fingers up someone else's arse
Teacher - Pro: Wants to help you grow - Con: Hangs around with young girls all day

Could it be edited to be a poll by Tex?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

Could it be edited to be a poll by Tex?

True - he could also change the title to "Which one of the Village People do you fancy?"

Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow

Where's the "Computer Geek" option?

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

Where's the "Computer Geek" option?

Nurse would have been an interesting option. Or, maybe not.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow

True - he could also change the title to "Which one of the Village People do you fancy?"

Oh I don't fancy any of them

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hot guys come from all job classes. If he is a dockworker , or a physicain or a maybe even a surf bum he could be just the guy I was looking for.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow

Decent idea....but I have a feeling with this crew they'd get distracted and burst into an impromptu karaoke version of YMCA....and totally screw the lyrics up. It's like riding a chicken and herding cats in here...lol
The Resident Princess
0 likes
Hold your damn horses.....are you calling us chickens and cats....that is just wrong

We may have pussys and some maybe called Kitten, but cats.

And most of us can eat chickens for breakfast.

So be nice.......

Quote by TexDrifter

Decent idea....but I have a feeling with this crew they'd get distracted and burst into an impromptu karaoke version of YMCA....and totally screw the lyrics up. It's like riding a chicken and herding cats in here...lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TxPrincess
Hold your damn horses.....are you calling us chickens and cats....that is just wrong

So be nice.......

Would you care for some cock?

The Resident Princess
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow

Would you care for some cock?

I got some thanks......but a nice pussy would be a bonus
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Assuming all things are the same (age/looks/personality), I've ranked them in order of sex appeal. If the lawyer isn't a prosecutor though, I'd put him in #2 behind the doctor. smile

1. Lawyer
2. Doctor
3. Cop
4. Fireman
5. Teacher
6. Construction Worker
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TxPrincess

So be nice.......

Would it soften the blow if one of the cats has a tiara?...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Fireman damn they make me hot
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Slutsharon
Construction workers turn me on, ripped jeans,little vest with no shirt, hmmmm
When I see them on the road I just want them to pull me out of my car and
have their way with me, running their rough hands all over my body and fucking me silly

Hehe, see, when I think of construction workers they're these large, middle aged pasty men with their tops of, beer guts out and are usually wolf-whistling at you when you walk down the street or making some lewd comment (and not doing any work).
The Resident Princess
0 likes
Quote by TexDrifter
Quote by TxPrincess

Would it soften the blow if one of the cats has a tiara?...

OMG have we meet.....you seem to get me.......tiaras always help....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"It's like riding a chicken and herding cats in here..."

is that what the kids are calling it these days?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Now Let's See

...a Cop? Most cops I know are either control freaks, arrogant or both

...a Fireman? Not big on uniforms but he has a shot

...a Lawyer? Well, he's a lawyer..................enough said

...a Doctor? See Cop

...a Construction Worker? I do like guys who work with their hands

...a Teacher? Don't want someone correcting my grammar every minute.

So if I have to choose Ill go

#1 - Construction Worker

#2 - Fireman

#3 - Lelo!! HAHA

If you only would have added Musician or Athlete!! HAHA