on oral

last reply
30 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I always thought getting oral would be the best part of sex. but the guys who have done it, their tongues just feel so...rough. Like I'm squirming away. One guy did it well, it was nice, but...yeah. Anyone else have the same problem?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It all depends on your partner and his or her skill in the use of the tongue. If misused it can be very rough and more irritating than pleasurable.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm told on average a women's tongue is less thick and dense that the average mans. Some lesbian friends think this is why a women's tongue is gentler. As I guy, I would like to think its all in the technique. Personally I think using the tip of the tongue to tease and barely touch a gal till she begs me to be less tender or until she grabs me by the head and pulls me hard into her is a better way to determine how hard or soft I should be.
Lurker
0 likes
The right partner can really make oral very pleasurable. If you are comfortable enough with them maybe see if you can use your hands or legs as a guide or just tell them how you like it.
Lurker
0 likes
I know you're asking the gals the question, but I want to chime in anyway.
Some gals simply can't take much direct clitoral stimulation, and you're one of them. You'll have to find a way for your partner to stimulate you the way you like.
Speak up.
Lurker
0 likes
I think it's just technique. I don't know what a woman's tongue feels like, but I've had good and I've had bad experiences with men. The good ones were very good.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I agree with Tech. It has nothing to do with the sex of your partner. The best lover I ever had was a bi-sexual man. He was just absolutly the best.
My techinque is less tongue and more sucking. Starting with gentle sucks around the clit, and then wet slippery sucks of the clit and the hood around it. Add in some humming to make your mouth a human viberator. Then as she gets more and more excited, concentrate on sucking just the clit until you both get your reward.

But the expirementing is half the fun.
Genny
Lurker
0 likes
Experimenting is ALL the fun!
Lush Legend
0 likes
"My techinque is less tongue and more sucking. Starting with gentle sucks around the clit, and then wet slippery sucks of the clit and the hood around it. Add in some humming to make your mouth a human viberator"

Love that technique.........
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes love your technique Gfire.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never been with another female yet.

Correct me if i am wrong.
For me, older guys are more eager to go down there compared to younger ones.
Dunno why though.
Is it true to you guys as well?
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by Gfire
IAdd in some humming to make your mouth a human viberator. Genny

Extra points are given if you can make it play "Amazing Grace"
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by barbie
I For me, older guys are more eager to go down there compared to younger ones.
Dunno why though.

Cos we are lazy...and its easy to get a rest in that position ..
Lurker
0 likes
LOL@DB
Lush Legend
0 likes
Honesty....now that's a turn on!......LMFAO!!!!!!
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
Oh, it's all about enjoyment, not laziness, in my case.

Love to feast.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DBarclay
Quote by barbie
Dunno why though.

That is awesome DB! Too funny.
Lurker
0 likes
I dunno, I speak up whenever it hurts or somethine. But for the most part, my guy is pretty good at using his tongue, but then again, he has time to perfect it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had horrible experiences with men going down on me. One guy knew how to use his tongue and I actually squirted. Thinking about his tongue on my clit is making me cum already. *goes to find vibe to take the 'tension' off*

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by MerryAnita
Quote by DBarclay
Quote by barbie
Dunno why though.

That is awesome DB! Too funny.

And it true ...and of course some women just plain prefer it ..
Lurker
0 likes
Hope he was real good, Sharon!
Lurker
0 likes
whoever said that some guys' tongues are just rougher, i think that's true sometimes! I had a BF whose tongue was rough, and I wanted him to use a lubricant to help cut down the friction, but he wouldn't do it. So, we settled on honey and everyone was happy! smile

seriously though, ya, he was a little sandpaper-ish, and some other guys aren't
Lurker
0 likes
I just stopped by to look at Merry's and tipzee's avatars...

Thanks to both of you!
Lurker
0 likes
Hey ASP!! Where ya been duder!!???
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by ASubtlepassion
I just stopped by to look at Merry's and tipzee's avatars...

Thanks to both of you!

Yup !! I agree .. I casually glanced at them for 15 minutes .
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by tipzee23
whoever said that some guys' tongues are just rougher, i think that's true sometimes! I had a BF whose tongue was rough, and I wanted him to use a lubricant to help cut down the friction, but he wouldn't do it. So, we settled on honey and everyone was happy! smile

We need a nice smooth tongue condom
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DBarclay
Quote by tipzee23

We need a nice smooth tongue condom

OH ICK! I'm going down on her as much for my enjoyment as for hers. I do NOT want to spoil the taste of my woman with Latex.
Lurker
0 likes
try a girl?????
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
different women like it different ways..... TELL US.... I love feed back..... but I usually tease for a long time and get them excited (usually better to tie them up to tease as long as I like) I usually do just like I would if I was kissing and use my tongue softly on her and also soften my tongue and make it wide and flat and lick up and down