Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It's that time of year again! Yea Football!!

last reply
32 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Head Nurse
0 likes
Who's excited? Who watched their teams yesterday? Better yet, who was tailgaiting?

My Bucks won their opener, and can only go up from here smile

Lurker
0 likes
Don`t get me started on this and it shouldn't be called football more like handball !!
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
MIZ!

ZOU!

Tigers won big and our star RB who had one of the more gruesome knee injuries ever 2 years ago, rushed for over 100 yards.

I'm happy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I see that Bulgaria is favourite to win The World Series.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Carl_H
Don`t get me started on this and it shouldn't be called football more like handball !!

You Shush!

GO PACK GO!!!

Head Nurse
0 likes
That's it? NO other college football fans? surely you must be hiding. Where are the Gator fans? anyone cheer for the Crimson Tide? even...<sigh> a michigan fan or two?
Lurker
0 likes
yes it football time again ..the leaves will be changing ..i love all american football high school college and nfl ..my teams ..michigan and the world champion baltimore ravens ..we will repeat ....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jessica_Heart

You Shush!

GO PACK GO!!!

Come on we all know there is only 1 Quality FOOTBALL team in the world and that's LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (LFC)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am a Gator fan! ...and a big SEC fan. I really enjoyed the Georgia/Clemson game. Good luck to all. If you like the Pro games also, join the lush Pickem league...it's fun!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, it's a shame a program like Ohio State allowed it's coaches and supporters to move the game from a true athletic sport into a player bought and money controlled event. The college sports system is truly the best venue for true athletic ability. Now to mention a team, there is no place like football in the SEC! Roll Tide
Lurker
0 likes
Go Razorbacks!!! WPS!!!
Lurker
0 likes
GO BEARS
Lurker
0 likes
Watch out for the Irish. YES! those are fightin words.

On the NFL side, the Vikes are gonna suck. My season is over before it even began.
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Something tells me Buz will be in mourning after his Georgia Bulldogs lost by three to Clemson. What's worse, the Dawgs face South Carolina this weekend. My LSU Tigers looked pretty good in their 10 point win over 20th ranked TCU. Now it's up to the Saints to get the pro season off on the right foot.

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Lurker
0 likes
In college football It's all purple and gold. They won their home opener in a brand new stadium against 19th ranked Boise St. Bronco's 38-6 and looked doing it.

Pro football is all Seattle Seahawks.

Good luck to everyone except the teams in the same division as my teams...hahahahahaha. Did ya get that MM?
Cocolicious
0 likes
You better know it! Yep, I'm a true sports nut and football, all levels, is here and I'm stoked! I'm a BIG12 fan, but I
recognize the domination of the SEC.

My UT Longhorns started their comeback with a win on opening weekend and my Houston Texas will rock Monday Night Footbal!

Lurker
0 likes
Who Dat Nation will be whole again! We will see starting this coming sunday. LSU maybe Bama is still the team to deal with!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
GO GIANTS!! GO BIG BLUE!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Eagles new coach new dreams
Lurker
0 likes
Let's go UT and NO
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Eagles really looked good last night surprised a lot pf people.Keep it up guys
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fly like an Eagle
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Carl_H

Come on we all know there is only 1 Quality FOOTBALL team in the world and that's LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB (LFC)

Oh bite me! No leave it to Luis! You weren't even the best team IN Liverpool last season! True Blue
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What happened to ESPN America? I love college football, the nfl is too bland for me, it's over hyped, played by the over paid and dull. I'd rather watch alabama/tennessee over the internet than watch sf49/jacksonville live in london.

I like the tradition and the spectacle of a good college game anyday.
Lurker
0 likes
My teams will suck hard. They are never going to be good.