Login

Dressing the part....

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ladies I'm playing a gig at a small bar if I wanna dress to make you wet what do I wear?, If I want to catch your eye on the street?
Lurker
0 likes
If that's your body in the avatar then just go as you are. It would work for me smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My avatar is a little more chiseled than I am ( He works out more) I'm not to far behind though.
Lurker
0 likes
I can only go by what turns me on when I look at a guy, and that's his eyes, his chest and his ass. Usually in that order. I like a guy in either a well fitting button down shirt or a nice tight t shirt that shows his chest. I like the sleeves on the tee to come about midway of his biceps. If it's a button down then one or two buttons undone at the top are good. Too many buttons undone and the teasing effect is gone and the sleazy guy effect takes over. A guy has to have tight abs too. without a "muffin top". If your a little baggy in the waistline department wear something a little loose to hide that fact.

I have been known to get wet looking at a guys nice tight ass. Strong wide shoulders and a nice firm tight ass will make me want to take you to bed faster than you can say it. I like well fitting khakis or jeans. If you have a great ass, show it off. The pants should be loose and not like skinny jeans that I would wear, but the ass should be a good fit like the guys in the Wrangler commercials. Whooo!! They are hot!
The Linebacker
0 likes
I've been athletic my entire life and I am a fitness nut. My wife though says she loves to see my butt. She always tries to get me to wear jeans that shows my butt. Persoannly I'd rather wear cargo pants/shorts, but I do give in to her often and wear the jeans she buys me. She can be rather convincing.