Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Other transgender and transsexual members of Lush, I have a question for you.

last reply
19 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
How often do you get told by somebody on here that you are not in fact your chosen gender or sex? I just got a very rude message accusing me of deceiving the men and women of Lush. My profile bio begins like this "Hey there Lush. I'm a trans girl in her mid twenties..." I was momentarily very upset by this, until I remembered that I'm a woman with or without his validation.

I ask because in the year that I've been on Lush I've never received such treatment, but I only recently modified my profile to make it so obvious, and I wonder if it's more common than I thought.

I'd love to hear anybody's feedback. I don't mean to restrict the answers to trans individuals only, it's just relevant to us.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some folks are just insecure enough of their own sexuality that they'll lash out at anything or anyone that challenges their self-perception - or the sandcastle of sexual propriety they've built upon it.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
You know who you are. As do the people close to you. In the end that's all that matters, even though remarks like the one made obviously suck.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Her Royal Spriteness
1 like
i just want to post here to show my support for transgendered folk. i've been lucky enough to know a few, and they are lovely people who happen to have been switched at birth by mischievious fairies into the wrong body - it's a raw deal, and hard enough as it is without it being made harder by those who don't want to accept or understand. open your heart and simply accept that the person inside is who they truly are. love you guys and girls.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
I am not transgender, but I do brows the forums to read the interesting stuff in the various sections. This issue here IMO is a non-issue. I don't care what your sex is or "chosen sex" is, as long as you are up front and honest with those around you (should they be interested SEXUALLY) that is what matters. I have seen many a transgender/transsexual in the real world that frankly could not fool even a blind person into thinking they were anything but what they were. So it is what it is.

But on the internet, that is another story. HOWEVER, I went to your profile and it is CLEAR (and quite lengthy) who and what you are. It even lists MALE in the standard personal information spot. So how anyone could think you were trying to deceive anyone is beyond me... unless they simply don't READ what you have provided in great detail. And in that case, it is not YOU that has the problem, but the member that does not take the time to actually read in full the profile provided to them for just that purpose.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry to hear you got a rude comment like that. Just wanted to pop in and give my support. Be who you are and that's all anyone can ask ^_^
If you like my profile or forum pictures, please take the time to check out my stories. I don't think you'll be disappointed. ;)

What a Girl Wants
From Shock to Awe...some
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I have had similar experiences. Guys who think I have "tricked" them. TG folk are not everyone's cup of tea, I just wish them good health, happiness and bid them farewell.
Lurker
0 likes
\ i have not been asked that yet but excpect it soon since i am fairly new to my body i was officialy a female last year and i am still geting used to weghts on my chest and have been hated by old friends
Detention Seeker
0 likes
I had a few bad experiances when I first came to lush, which then made me write more clearly my profile bio like yourself. Personally I don't care what others think of me I am what I am and happy that way. If someones rude I just use the block that lush kindly gave us to use for that purpose.
Lurker
0 likes
I've only had one or two such encounters and in one instance the individual was blocked from the chatroom by moderators and in another I simply blocked them. I've also rewritten my profile several times for the benefit of those who do bother to read them.
Lurker
0 likes
Hey everybody.

Thanks for all the support. I was mostly surprised because I had been on Lush for more than a year before I even encountered it. I'm sort of glad to hear that I wasn't alone, but I'm sorry to hear that others have had the same problem. I may have been more thrown than truly upset. Like I said, I appreciate all the support. Lush is a wonderful place, so thanks also to all those who've helped to create and maintain this amazing site.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
btw, as many of you've found out, the easiest way to deal with it is making use of the block feature. yes, i know sometimes you just need to confront people, but it rarely changes minds. also, if you're being hassled, please report it. this is a free site for EVERYone to enjoy and we do our best to respect the diversity that we've worked hard to engender. everyone is welcome to be who they are and to feel safe in being openly kinky, gay, straight, curious, transgender, etc. respect is the keyword - that to me is what an adult site is about - not the triple X rating, but having respect for your fellow members no matter what walk of life they're from.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
I have also be accused of the same thing. An salty philosopher, Popeye once said, I am what I am
0 likes
As a girl who is just a bit transgendered, I run into the problem occasionally out in the world, but I don't think I've been here long enough to have the trouble. I'm also far less identified or identifiable as trans than you seem to be. Wish you the best.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We all need love x
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Isn't there a way to report those assholes?

I personally could never judge anyone here. I am a Dirty Old Man. I hope you don't hold that against me. I read all sorts of stories and send friend requests to the people who's profile or story calls to me. I thank you for being brave enough to post who you are.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally I don't agree with making nasty remarks about age, colour, religion gender or sexuality on this site or any other. It reeks of bigotry or facism. We are all individuals and as such deserve respect.
0 likes
Huh. I hadn't drawn the fascism parallel, but that's not a bad metaphor. Good insight.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've only had a profile for a few weeks. I was expecting some rude comments but haven't received one yet, so I've been pleasantly surprised. I'm sure it will happen, but I'm glad to know it will be a small number.

Thank you for being strong!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Everyone that comes to this site is exercising their sexual freedoms.....To have someone come here and chastise another member, for doing just that, is probably a TROLL!
Hold your your high and know that they are to the minority and you more defenders on YOUR side then detractors;-)