Gimme a happy ending....

last reply
17 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hey Ladies (those of you who are less than ladylike are welcome to play as well) I have a new game. It's simple, really. You just have to finish each thought as creatively as possible. No rules. Rules suck and nobody follows them anyway. Finish one, finish all, just be daring and have a ball:

1) There's nothing quite like a soft, sweet...

2) I would give anything for a...

3) If anyone ever found out...(your skeletons here)...I would never be able to show my face there again.

4) I wish that just once he would...

5) I hate it when...

6) Oh, my God, I absolutely love it when...

7) The one thing I've never done, but desperately want to try is....

8) How the hell did I ever...

9) I wonder what it would be like to get paid for...

10) I really wish Tex would just...(this one should be easy)

Ok...just like always, points don't mean shit and I'll award absolutely nothing of value to the winner in each category....Can't wait to see what you come up with...

Categories:

Most creative (self explanatory)

Most fun (self explanatory)

Funny Girl (see if you can make me giggle)

Pure Slut ( self explanatory)

Print-thess (most princessy answer)
Lurker
0 likes
10) I really wish Tex would just... push me down onto my knees, get his cock out, shoot his load down my throat and shut the fuck up.

How much of a happy ending do you need
Lurker
0 likes
1) There's nothing quite like a soft, sweet kiss shared between lovers for the first time.

2) I would give anything for a day of marathon lovemaking with a special someone. (also, to see my brother again)

3) If anyone ever found out that I had sex over the desk of my supervisor during my apprenticeship, I would never be able to show my face there again.

4) I wish that just once he would just 'take me'. (or not be a hoarder...either or will do)

5) I hate it when I have to say goodbye to someone I love. (I also hate when people in positions of power abuse it.)

6) Oh, my God, I absolutely love it when we go down on each other. (ok, I also love it when I get a great sale when shopping)

7) The one thing I've never done, but desperately want to try is skydiving.

8) How the hell did I ever get through my life without google?

9) I wonder what it would be like to get paid for doing a job where I get to use my creativity and artistic skills and have fun at the same time WHILE making a ton of money.

10) I really wish Tex would just ...
a. lose the scary clown avatar for one day
b. drift a bit further south
c. take me for a ride on that motorcycle...among other things lol
d. write a novel because I love his writing style
e. ok, I'll stop (for now)

I'm all about happy endings.

Lurker
0 likes
If I open my shipping container aka Pandora's box again will I at least get a fucking gold star this time, clown man?!
Lurker
0 likes
1) There's nothing quite like a soft, sweet..... clown blowing up my balloons.

2) I would give anything for a..... close up look at a clown's horn.

3) If anyone ever found out.....evil looking clowns were my kink, I would never be able to show my face there again.

4) I wish that just once he would.....tie me up with his silk scarves.

5) I hate it when......a clown won't let me show him some new tricks.

6) Oh, my God, I absolutely love it when..... evil clowns make me tremble.

7) The one thing I've never done, but desperately want to try is.......blowing a clown's horn.

8) How the hell did I ever.......get all this confetti between my legs?

9) I wonder what it would be like to get paid for... juggling with a clown's balls.

10) I really wish Tex would just.... let me press his flower and make it squirt,
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kinkykiwi80
If I open my shipping container aka Pandora's box again will I at least get a fucking gold star this time, clown man?!

I'm very sorry about the lack of attention to your response in the other thread. The issue has been addressed. Don't know how I missed your response the first go around, but I do sincerely apologize. Hope you'll accept this as a token of my deep and heart-felt remorse
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
10) I really wish Tex would just... push me down onto my knees, get his cock out, shoot his load down my throat and shut the fuck up.

How much of a happy ending do you need

Never been so pleasantly insulted in all my life....thanks Darlin'
The Resident Princess
0 likes
1) There's nothing quite like a soft, sweet...smelling pillow to curl up to when you miss someone

2) I would give anything for a... a plane ticket right now

3) If anyone ever found out...(your skeletons here)...I would never be able to show my face there again.Well, I have thought, Lush was one, then the Dom/sub thing...and well I am not sure now, most has been received well

4) I wish that just once he would...once....I can think of nothing I would only want once.....holy shit I would probably love it and want it more

5) I hate it when...I am called woman.....it is what I am not my name.....Princess is absolutely acceptable to call me

6) Oh, my God, I absolutely love it when...my ass is fuck and my clit is being played with and then the whispers that I hear in my ear....drives me fucking insane

7) The one thing I've never done, but desperately want to try is....public submission (in a place where no one knows me of course)

8) How the hell did I ever...have sex in the back of a suburban with out bruising something

9) I wonder what it would be like to get paid for...being a Princess....currently the job is just people gratification and um the people should know that shit don't pay the bills

10) I really wish Tex would just...(this one should be easy) keep posting shit this is quite fun...I get lots of interesting comments
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
1) There's nothing quite like a soft, sweet...muffin.

2) I would give anything for a...slice of cheesecake.

3) If anyone ever found out...(I was ambidextrous)...I would never be able to show my face there again.

4) I wish that just once he would...straighten my hair because I hate doing it myself.

5) I hate it when...I bang my fucking toe(s) on things.

6) Oh, my God, I absolutely love it when...my Double Stuf Oreo gets perfectly soggy when I hold it under milk long enough.

7) The one thing I've never done, but desperately want to try is....sky diving.

8) How the hell did I ever...survive two semesters in a dorm room?!?!

9) I wonder what it would be like to get paid for...holding my tongue.

10) I really wish Tex would just...(make more threads like this. It's hilarious!)

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1) There's nothing quite like a soft, sweet...pair of fuzzy handcuffs!

2) I would give anything for a... Double A battery that never dies.

3) If anyone ever found out....that it was me who shoved those empty condom wrappers in my married friend's pockets....I would never be able to show my face again.

4) I wish that just once he would... Let me have control over the damn remote!!!

5) I hate it when... My cat wakes me up at 4am and I can't get back to sleep.

6) Oh, my God, I absolutely love it when... My cat wakes me up at 4am and I can't get back to sleep so I roll over, wake up the hubby, and end up fucking until 8am.

7) The one thing I've never done, but desperately want to try is....to join the mile high club. Now if only I was going on vacation sometime soon...

8) How the hell did I ever... Wake up before noon without 12 cups of coffee?

9) I wonder what it would be like to get paid for... Playing video games.

10) I really wish Tex would just... Take his clown mask off when he fucks me...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rebecca_aaa
1) There's nothing quite like a soft, sweet...pair of fuzzy handcuffs!

2) I would give anything for a... Double A battery that never dies.

3) If anyone ever found out....that it was me who shoved those empty condom wrappers in my married friend's pockets....I would never be able to show my face again.

4) I wish that just once he would... Let me have control over the damn remote!!!

5) I hate it when... My cat wakes me up at 4am and I can't get back to sleep.

6) Oh, my God, I absolutely love it when... My cat wakes me up at 4am and I can't get back to sleep so I roll over, wake up the hubby, and end up fucking until 8am.

7) The one thing I've never done, but desperately want to try is....to join the mile high club. Now if only I was going on vacation sometime soon...

8) How the hell did I ever... Wake up before noon without 12 cups of coffee?

9) I wonder what it would be like to get paid for... Playing video games.

10) I really wish Tex would just... Take his clown mask off when he fucks me...

#2 literally made me laugh out loud...not a good thing since I'm supposed to be working on technical mumbo jumbo...Here's to perpetual motion, may it be perfected soon and available in Double A
Mazztastic
0 likes
1) There's nothing quite like a soft, sweet... cock, stiffening in my hand, or mouth

2) I would give anything for a... Long slow fuck right about now...

3) If anyone ever found out... Geez, I dunno?

4) I wish that just once he would... take me

5) I hate it when... his cock slips out while we're fucking - really throws the balance off

6) Oh, my God, I absolutely love that first thrust, opening, sinking in... Gasp! RRRRRR

7) The one thing I've never done, but desperately want to try is.... Hmm, need to think about that one...

8) How the hell did I ever... end up writing smut?? Who knew?

9) I wonder what it would be like to get paid for... Lushing! I think I would be rich by now!

10) I really wish Tex would just... ditch the clown and be more forthright
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1) There's nothing quite like a soft, sweet..... Cock growing in my mouth

2) I would give anything for a..... Klondike Bar!

3) If anyone ever found out.....I was back in the USA, Id be in trouble, LOL!!

4) I wish that just once he would.....let me control the remote

5) I hate it when......I forget to take my soaked thong off my desk before I leave work for the day

6) Oh, my God, I absolutely love it when..... a ventriloquist dummy gets run through the wood chipper

7) The one thing I've never done, but desperately want to try is.......to have sex with the entire cast of Cirque du Soleil

8) How the hell did I ever.......get such a twisted mind!!

9) I wonder what it would be like to get paid for... Sleeping

10) I really wish Tex would just.... lose the make up. Clowns are EVIL............but at least he's not a ventriloquist dummy. Or is he?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1) There's nothing quite like a soft, sweet dirty word whispered in your ear at just the right moment.

2) I would give anything for five minutes alone with david beckam. oh wait! i m enat five hours! am i too late to change my answer? damn!!!!

3) If anyone ever found out how delicious i find hobos, I would never be able to show my face there again.

4) I wish that just once he would ask his brother to join us.

5) I hate it when people ahead of me drive slow. FOR CHRIST SAKE, GET OVER IN THE RIGHT FUCKING LANE!!!!!

6) Oh, my God, I absolutely love it when my lover does something i didn't see coming.

7) The one thing I've never done, but desperately want to try is going to rio during carnivale.

8) How the hell did I ever end up here?

9) I wonder what it would be like to get paid for stripping at a club.

10) I really wish Tex would just declare me empress of the universe and be done with it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
1) There's nothing quite like a soft, sweet..... Cock growing in my mouth

2) I would give anything for a..... Klondike Bar!

3) If anyone ever found out.....I was back in the USA, Id be in trouble, LOL!!

4) I wish that just once he would.....let me control the remote

5) I hate it when......I forget to take my soaked thong off my desk before I leave work for the day

6) Oh, my God, I absolutely love it when..... a ventriloquist dummy gets run through the wood chipper

7) The one thing I've never done, but desperately want to try is.......to have sex with the entire cast of Cirque du Soleil

8) How the hell did I ever.......get such a twisted mind!!

9) I wonder what it would be like to get paid for... Sleeping

10) I really wish Tex would just.... lose the make up. Clowns are EVIL............but at least he's not a ventriloquist dummy. Or is he?

What would you dooo-ooo-hooooo, for a Klondike bar?....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bustyreadhead
1) There's nothing quite like a soft, sweet dirty word whispered in your ear at just the right moment.

2) I would give anything for five minutes alone with david beckam. oh wait! i m enat five hours! am i too late to change my answer? damn!!!!

3) If anyone ever found out how delicious i find hobos, I would never be able to show my face there again.

5) I hate it when people ahead of me drive slow. FOR CHRIST SAKE, GET OVER IN THE RIGHT FUCKING LANE!!!!!

6) Oh, my God, I absolutely love it when my lover does something i didn't see coming.

7) The one thing I've never done, but desperately want to try is going to rio during carnivale.

10) I really wish Tex would just declare me empress of the universe and be done with it.

I hereby officially, with all the power vested in me and on behalf of no one that I know of, declare bustyredhead the empress of the universe. Wish granted, Doll. Most people only get one wish that comes ttue in their entire life...hope you enjoyed it ;) Personally I think you shoulda wished for me to hook up that David Beckam and his brother threesome for ya, but it's your wish
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bustyreadhead

I hereby officially, with all the power vested in me and on behalf of no one that I know of, declare bustyredhead the empress of the universe. Wish granted, Doll. Most people only get one wish that comes ttue in their entire life...hope you enjoyed it ;) Personally I think you shoulda wished for me to hook up that David Beckam and his brother threesome for ya, but it's your wish
Lurker
0 likes
1) There's nothing quite like a soft, sweet... sensual body of a sexy woman

2) I would give anything for a...

3) If anyone ever found out I had the hots for my best girlfriend...I would never be able to show my face there again.

4) I wish that just once he would...tie me up to that cross, spank me, whip me, and fuck the hell out of me.

5) I hate it when...I don't cum at least once a day.

6) Oh, my God, I absolutely love it when...I get ass fucked

7) The one thing I've never done, but desperately want to try is....double penetration with two guys

8) How the hell did I ever...survive this long smile

9) I wonder what it would be like to get paid for...testing dildos

10) I really wish Tex would just...make me his sex slave