0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Which do you prefer in a dildo?
The Resident Princess
0 likes
hands down......GLASS

Got a very good toy adviser (beafy) and he got be to try glass...OMG it is the best
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never tried glass but silicone does a good job.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love silicone......
Lurker
0 likes
I must have spent thousands on toys over the years and many of them aren't what they are advertised to be. After purchasing online, I'm often very disappointed once I open the box it came in. I like glass toys because they are hard but smooth and I can stimulate the places inside myself that I like to stimulate without the toy being too limp. I've yet to be disappointed with a glass toy I have bought.
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Without a doubt, glass. You can either heat or cool them, they are easy to clean and best of all, they feel the best (next to the real thing of course).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like both. Glass is great because it is hard and smooth and you can heat it or freeze it and it is also very easy to clean. Silicone is much more life like and can be bent to hit the right spots. A silicone double dong is great for playing with another woman. And the best vibrators on the market are made from medical grade silicone,

They both have there place but remember you get what you pay for too. There are some really good and really bad toys on the market made from both materials.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Without a doubt, Glass
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love both, for all the reasons Nikki said.
I've found, when it comes to dildos or toys, you get what you pay for.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have both, but I love my glass ones best
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I have both varieties and really it comes down to my mood - they're both good in different ways.

I do reach for silicone way more often than glass though.

As already mentioned, when it comes to toys, I have found that you get what you pay for. With silicone in particular, you don't want to cheap out.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I prefer silicone as I like that they can vibrate too.

I don't get pleasure from ones that don't do anything. They must vibrate or I am not interested. LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Glass. I hate silicone. I have a huge stash of glass toys and maybe two silicone (my husband prefers the replicas.)
Now - it's its a toy and him, it does need to be silicone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I have both varieties and really it comes down to my mood - they're both good in different ways.
~Crystal; PM Me.?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Silicone for now....never experienced with glass but would love to.LvnoBSKhHnowyYbw
Lurker
0 likes
For me it has to be glass. Rippled, ribbed or smooth. I prefer chilled so it warms up with my body heat .
Lurker
0 likes
Silicone, love the feel of it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Glass is the winner here I think. Though silicone is popular also. Glass is so versatile. It can be heated or cooled as you like, is stiff enough to stimulate internally without having to put too much pressure on it and the twists, waves ridges and nubs all help to get her there. Thanks for your input ladies.
Lurker
0 likes
glass is great ... so long as she isn't a soprano and hits a really high note as she climaxes... giggles
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Don't have a glass one, and never tried it - I only have a couple of vibrators - but after this I may have to treat myself next time I have a few quid to spare.... Some of the ones you see online look lovely.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
Did you say silly putty!
Lurker
0 likes
Has to be glass for me. Mine sits on top of the radiator in our spare room with a towel over the top. Great in the winter because its ready and waiting nice and warm. In the summer I heat it in hot water.

Unlike silicone it stays hot for longer. Bever tried it cooled. Don't want to either.

Kimi. X
Lurker
0 likes
I have to admit that I never had a sex toy, they didn't really interest me, then I joined Lush. It took a while but after reading so many posts from women who swear by them and in some cases have a large collection to choose from, I bought one, it's silicone, it doesn't get used very often, it's still in its probatory period

Glass sounds very interesting though so I will experiment with one of those in the future.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Hotbabeuk
Has to be glass for me. Mine sits on top of the radiator in our spare room with a towel over the top. Great in the winter because its ready and waiting nice and warm. In the summer I heat it in hot water.

Unlike silicone it stays hot for longer. Bever tried it cooled. Don't want to either.

Kimi. X

You should try it cooled, it is an amazing sensation. And if you have 2 glass toys, try one hot and one cooled. I like to use the hot one to get me to the edge then the cool one pushes me right over. Sometimes I use the cool one first too. So intense!
Lurker
0 likes
For me there is never only a single dildo at a time. I might start off with glass, and steel is real god as well. I will normally finish with silicone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
as you well know, MDM...it's glass that rules this world.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
I have to admit that I never had a sex toy, they didn't really interest me, then I joined Lush. It took a while but after reading so many posts from women who swear by them and in some cases have a large collection to choose from, I bought one, it's silicone, it doesn't get used very often, it's still in its probatory period

Glass sounds very interesting though so I will experiment with one of those in the future.

You should. They're great for G Spot stimulation or anal play. Try different shapes, textures etc. You won't be disappointed!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bubblymagee
as you well know, MDM...it's glass that rules this world.

It sure rules your world baby. Mind you, there are a few other things in our box of tricks that get you there also. Thinking right now about a black, jelly cock that had you spraying like a cat last night. The wand did help too though.