Normal?

last reply
7 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My girlfriend hasn't had sex with me for a month now, perhaps a bit more and whenever I bring it up she simply says "meh" basically.....

I've tried everything from cuddling/kissing in bed (morning and evening) , random foreplay in daytime (has none of it, she's usually "busy") and I've even tried just simply saying "want to?"

What am I doing wrong? We've been together nearly 4 years and at the beginning we were at it like rabbits (including in the car on random trips)

Help - I'm resorting to wanking most nights sad
Lurker
0 likes
A month isnt much of a drought, honestly. It might not matter - but I wonder if your dating status after four years means anything in a negative way to her : your relationship.

Because your issue seems common for married people.
Lurker
0 likes
Have you asked her why? I would sit her down and ask her if there is something bothering her, like work or family problems or if she's not feeling well. Then bring up the intimacy issue. Tell her you love her (if you do) and that you miss the closeness and intimacy you shared up until recently, and ask her again if there is a reason this has stopped. There are 100 different reasons this might be happening but you're not going to know unless you ask her. .
Site administrator
0 likes
bump this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ... try talking to each other ... never ceases to amaze me why people dont take the most fundamental approach to relationship issues i.e. talk.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
bump this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ... try talking to each other ... never ceases to amaze me why people dont take the most fundamental approach to relationship issues i.e. talk.

You think I've come on here before trying to talk to her about it?! You're mistaken
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have either of your physical appearances changed much over the past four years?

Does she seem depressed?

Does she still masturbate that you know of?

How are the two of you getting along outside of the bedroom? Do you still have fun together?
0 likes
It could be a lot of things, many things people have already touched on. Does she want the relationship to go in a certain direction and is feeling unsatisfied or like it is time to do something or move on? Spice it up in a way that works well for you both and BUILDS intimacy and passion, like you said you are trying, but don't stop! People still have to "talk" and keep those lines of communication flowing, too. A door could be shutting and she could have thoughts of leaving (even already have eyes or hands on someone else). Maybe she is just not in the mood for some "reason" other than you, and it could be normal UNLESS it continues. Hormones? Passion can wane, but it does not just suddenly "leave" and remain in a state like that where the desire dissappears unless something has happened that triggers a chain of events. I really do not know. It could be nothing when one month out of four years isn't much comparatively. Stress and financial problems can be a source of angst that affect the libido as well.

I think this is an older thread topic, but same applies. Ask yourself some general questions and then talk to your partner.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by hornyinnorwich

You think I've come on here before trying to talk to her about it?! You're mistaken

Well, then what was her response?