Login

How does women feel at the moment of penetration

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have read psychologist's theory on how does women feel and men feel at the moment of penetration (cock in pussy). I know of the sensation and feelings/thoughts that come to me when my harc cock penetrates in pussy; I would love to know how does it feel when that happen for the women
Lurker
0 likes
I feel penetrated. You have the wrong forum for this dude, probably should be in "ask the gals"
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
It depends on the circumstances. If it's her first time around, it's gonna be a little painful...or a lot painful, depending on her partner's size, pace, etc.

It could also depend on the build up. How long have I been waiting for it? Did you tease me with words beforehand? How wet am I? How hard is the guy in question? What's the width/length of his cock? Is it sticky with precum? It also depends on the intensity. As long as you're a willing participant, that initial moment of penetration is gonna feel good (well at least it should), whether it's frantic or happens slowly.

The only thing that really varies is the intensity. So that kind of goes back to the build up. Unless it's quickie sex (which is intense in and of itself), I'm gonna be just a tad disappointed if it's just clothes off or panties to the side and boom! He's inside me. Not to say that's not enjoyable and doesn't feel good...it's just not as intense. If there's intense foreplay until I'm dripping wet and my pussy is practically begging to be penetrated, then that first thrust is gonna be the biggest sigh/groan/moan of relief. I may just clamp down and not let go for a while...just to enjoy that moment of being filled.

So to give you a general answer, the moment of penetration usually feels amazing, regardless of the circumstances (again, amongst willing participants). But how good it feels depends on the partner and the situation.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket
I feel penetrated. You have the wrong forum for this dude, probably should be in "ask the gals"
I can really get into a woman who is in touch with her inner self.