What's more important...boobs or butt?

last reply
24 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
The Linebacker
0 likes
Butt. A tight ass on sexy legs is hotter than boobs.
Lurker
0 likes
I think both are equally important, but personally I'm an ass-man, so the booty.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To me, a flat stomach on a woman is the most important PHYSICAL aspect of a woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The booty definately
Lurker
0 likes
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobs!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Because of my advanced age I can tell you that I've had many women. Some of them were flat chested ... but they all had a great ass.
Lurker
0 likes
Nothing beats a nice tight ass on sexy legs, it's the absolute first thing I take note of in a woman's body. A flat stomach is also nice, and I definitely prefer a girl with a flat stomach and smaller boobs instead of one with bigger boobs and more fat on her tummy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think and love butt......
Lurker
0 likes
Growing up I definitely paid more attention to women's boobs. But now I'm more attracted to butts because when it comes to actually fucking, the butt is more important. Grabbing hold of her ass while your thrusting deep inside, oh mercy...there's power in them hips! Agree with Jeffery B that a great ass is more common than great tits. As you get older, you'll probably appreciate the variety of women's bodies and focus on the positives. Like noticing if a woman doesn't have great boobs she's likely to have a nice ass, or vice versa.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Okay, I don't care how this sounds. To me, it's neither. It's all about what is inside. She can have the best boobs or best ass, but it's her heart that matters. It's what makes her whole.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
If u have nice tits. U probs have a nice butt
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Between the two, I prefer boobs

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Boobs
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
This is a no brainer, a tight ass is much more appealing. You can always buy the boobs. A nice ass is something you cant be without!
And remember...good conversation leads to excellent sex

-Little Bambi
Lurker
0 likes
Has anyone forgotten the mind
Lurker
0 likes
I am a committed legs and ass man, and while I love a well-formed pair of breasts, a sharp and witty intellect, full lips, sexy eyes, and the curve of a woman's hips, if I had to pick solely between the boobs or the butt, I vote for a firm, well-formed butt!
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
A toned butt over knock out breasts. Nothing sexier than a trim pair of legs ending in a toned butt.

But the butt don't matter without a great personality to go with it.
Lurker
0 likes
A nice butt trumps boobs. But it's the brain that keeps me interested.
Lurker
0 likes
My anaconda don't want none.... Unless you've got buns, hun
Lurker
0 likes
boobs. but I love them both
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
butts are very important if you want to sit down.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Balance in all things - sometimes I notice one before the other, but they're not both looking fine, I pass.

And yes, your Royal Spriteness, very important for sitting on - or getting