Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Can men tell when a woman fakes it? I say no.

last reply
22 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can men really, really tell when a woman fakes orgasm. I do it all the time when i can't off but men never seem to figure that out.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
We can tell, but not the first time. Like the first few times we have sex with a girl we are still learning her O face and the way her body reacts to an orgasm. After we know what happens to a particular girl when she cums we can tell when she fakes it. Much like how woman can tell when a guy they know really well is lying to them. Of course some guys are more gullible than others but I would imagine that for most of them, they can tell.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If a woman does not want to tell a man to do something that will give her an orgasm and she ends up faking it that sounds like her problem, as for me I will have mine. Dont think its up to the guy for you to have an orgasm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
We can tell, but not the first time. Like the first few times we have sex with a girl we are still learning her O face and the way her body reacts to an orgasm. After we know what happens to a particular girl when she cums we can tell when she fakes it. Much like how woman can tell when a guy they know really well is lying to them. Of course some guys are more gullible than others but I would imagine that for most of them, they can tell.

Totally agree with felix
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can feel the involuntary muscle spasms. Can't fake those.
If you read my stuff, please comment. I like to get honest feedback.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by onlyanalias
I can feel the involuntary muscle spasms. Can't fake those.

kegels

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

The Linebacker
0 likes
Like Jack said. Once you've been with them long enough you can figure it out. It takes awhile though. I'd say there were several girlfriends that I could never say whether they did or not. They certainly deserved an Academy award if they did fake it, but then again I haven't known any women who were lacking in drama talent.

Is it easy for you women to tell when we guys fake it? I guess if we're giving you a facial it would be difficult We'd need a warm squirt bottle hidden somewhere handy and catch you just as you close your eyes. But if you're a taster then hmmm... we'd be caught.

If you are laughing about men faking an orgasm go ahead, but I have faked orgasms before. Long story and not worth telling.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh, heck yes.
There is such a huge difference between fake and real. I'm sure there are plenty of men who can't tell, but there a lot of us who can and some who have even faked it with women.

I've been with women when it just wasn't going to happen for them so she would decide to fake it. I would laugh to myself and think does she really think a guy doesn't know.

Faking it may make for a very short relationship.
Lurker
0 likes
I can always tell. If a woman has an orgasm with me its always fake. I guess my nickname of minuteman really had nothing to do with my running.W3obrh1AL9OBzoe8
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DDDchic
Can men really, really tell when a woman fakes orgasm. I do it all the time when i can't off but men never seem to figure that out.

Guys can tell, if they try to figure it out.

If they don't care to the point that their girl feels it's necessary to fake an orgasm - then, odds are, they don't know what when it does happen . . . which is probably the source of the entire issue to begin with, they aren't paying attention to their partner's body enough to figure out how to get her there, or if she's been there, or whatever.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh boy, I like to think it's never happened to me? Lol, it probably has. But seriously can't you tell if your women doesn't orgasm?
Chat Moderator
0 likes
A man may or may not be able to tell if she fakes an orgasm (Great actresses in the world ya know)... But he should know when she is lying when he asks how much she enjoyed herself... But then again... He shouldnt have to ask that question if he did his job right ;) ...lol
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

You know, I don't know about the other gals, but in my experience, no two orgasms are quite the same.

If it's a clit O, then it's much faster, shallower than a deep G-spot orgasm. A penetrative orgasm, is different if there's anal play involved. And if you get all three together and maybe a little nipple play too? Holy fuck!

Mood and energy levels are huge factors too. If I'm tired, you'll get a much more laid back orgasm (if that makes sense) whereas if I'm all super excited, then I'm more likely to be louder, move more and possibly go on to have multiples...

The clenching thing is natural, most women who practice their Kegel exercises could quite easily replicate the 'involuntary' pulsing and use it to their advantage to milk the cock that's fucking them.

Honestly, I don't see how a guy would really truly know if you were faking - of course, I don't see the point in faking and I don't cum that easily (which makes it a pleasing challenge for him when I do)

Anyway, just my take on it...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That's what I like about oral sex you can tast the differents
Lurker
0 likes
The proof is in the relationship
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DDDchic

that or they don't care as long as they're getting theirs. harsh? perhaps. but it's true for most guys.

faking only hurts you in the long run.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
depends on how much sex you have had, and how much experience at faking the lady has
maybe hard initially, but soon it becomes obvious, in fact if you are good partners you may even joke about it, and the guy can then help the lady get one by more than one of many other ways!
Lurker
0 likes
It depends. Of course faking an orgasm is akin to our response to the question; "Does this make me look fat?"
Lurker
0 likes
OK it's ask the guys, but.... what Mazza said, yep totally agree.

Multiples are usually different, sometimes gaining in intensity, sometimes less.

Faking it? why would I? In the end I would be cheating myself. How could I expect a man to give me an orgasm if he's been doing things all wrong, yet thinks he's hit the spot?

If his ego is that fragile, he wouldn't be the man for me.
Lurker
0 likes
Wait ... women have orgasms?!
Lurker
0 likes
No way - he wants to believe it! The question is why would I want to fake it? Assure him I love him and enjoy making love regardless & be honest about what I need, why I didn't or couldn't climax this time.
Lurker
0 likes
Good replies. My thoughts are; sometimes, but not always. As the gals pointed out, orgasms come in different types and strengths for gals, so mild orgasms can be difficult to tell anyways. But some women seldom to every have an orgasm, so faking it should IMO never be an issue or done. I know WHY some women do, but still, I just don't think it is the right thing to do.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I can however, I do not address the fake O, because it is not going to make the situation any better.