Daddy issues

last reply
11 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Girlfriend/wife/partner calling you 'daddy', is it a turn on or off for you?
Lurker
0 likes
Personally, I find it a huge turn on, especially if the girl in question is loud.
Lurker
0 likes
It depends on the situation. But yes, it can be a turn on. I don't think I would want it all the time though.
Lurker
0 likes
This one is a deal breaker for me. Nope. Not me. Doesn't do it. I'm a daddy of two. They're the only ones allowed to use that title for me.
Lurker
0 likes
Hmm. That's a good one! Generally I would find it a turn-off because it implies incest, and also age disparity, as in: I know you're old and I'm young so I'm going to call you daddy and look at me I'm just your nubile free little girl/daughter. I think it would really have to be right situation -- perhaps a nice role play -- for it to be a turn on.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Turn off for me. Maybe when I get older I'll change my perspective, who knows.
Lurker
0 likes
huge turn on for me to call my partner " daddy" .. role play incest turns me on very much..
Lurker
0 likes
I've only had one girl I dated call me daddy. Yes, it was a turn on because she said it just befoe she orgasmed and she was totally into it. Not sure where it came from or why she said it. But she was definately a "no means yes" girl. I could have gotten her in bed two weeks earlier if I wasn't a "no means no" kind of guy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
occasionally great, especially if she is a daughter kind and willing to climb up in my lap and do naughty things!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It bothered me at first, but I seem to bring it out somehow, so I have come to accept it as meaning an older protective lover rather than a family member. Even so, I prefer to limit its use to private conversation...
Lurker
0 likes
Huge Turn off
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I haven't met the father(so I won't imagine the things following happening to him) it can be a fun role play but usually not that into it at all..
If the girl in question is very girly/cute etc. it might be easier to get into it.