How does it feel when penetrated for a woman

last reply
11 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have read psychologist's theory on how does women feel and men feel at the moment of penetration (cock in pussy). I know of the sensation and feelings/thoughts that come to me when my hard cock penetrates the pussy; I would love to know how does it feel when that happen for the women
Lurker
0 likes
Déjà vu

Déjà vu, from French, literally "already seen", is the phenomenon of having the strong sensation that an event or experience currently being experienced has been experienced in the past.
Lurker
0 likes
For me the feeling changes depending on the mood, situation, tiredness, time.

If we're both relaxed and have time to arouse each other, the feeling when he finally enters me is bliss, content, full, OMG, happy, tingly. Eventually turns to relentless pleasure as my orgasm builds. Then like a full body tingle from my head to my toes as I climax leaving me so content and satisfied.

(Hope I explained myself. I never feel as though I can put my feelings into words.

Kimi X
The Resident Princess
0 likes
OMG it is like when you really really want a hug and then someones actually enters you and your whole body engulfs them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It feels awesome like riding a roller coaster the anticipation and excitement climbing the hill and then finally getting over top and it lets loose.
The Resident Princess
0 likes
Quote by shelley2013
It feels awesome like riding a roller coaster the anticipation and excitement climbing the hill and then finally getting over top and it lets loose.

Oh nice analogy....
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes I have a really deep, aching need, a burning, waiting emptiness - and he knows it. Then he slides in slow and full, so that I can feel every millimetre, and I feel complete, fulfilled. Especially the first penetration in a sex session - it's an awesome, almost existentially validating feeling.

Now I'm hot and all alone ... oh well, there's still me :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
beyond words.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
beyond words.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CirceWand
Sometimes I have a really deep, aching need, a burning, waiting emptiness - and he knows it. Then he slides in slow and full, so that I can feel every millimetre, and I feel complete, fulfilled. Especially the first penetration in a sex session - it's an awesome, almost existentially validating feeling.

Now I'm hot and all alone ... oh well, there's still me :-)

This reminds me of that psychoanalyst Erikson..his take on 'emptiness', of being 'complete' as the 'void' being 'filled'..typically a women's expeirnece..as he would suggests..

as a man, I can sense, the sense of may be 'power' of making way inside and simultaneously a sense of being 'accepted' and 'taking care of' through through that sense of being 'engulfed'..on way to that wild pulsating pleasure..sweat and sound just before the heavenly explosion smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by shelley2013

would love if you can recollect the moment, of the meat entering you..spreading the labia..the friction through the rugged walls of vagina..could you sense..that much? How do you sense as you sense that etc?? or other variation of the experience under different circumstances??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Tranquil
beyond words.