Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is the biggest secret you keep from your partner?

last reply
171 replies
21.8k views
1 watcher
3 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Aside from your (perhaps) secret Lush Life, what is the biggest secret you keep from your partner?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
True age of a child from another relationship.
Lurker
0 likes
I am really a secret agent.......... oh crap! Damn you. So tricky you are!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
that I've been sucking cock. and have sucked her boyfriend off a couple times.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That despite my husband finding out that I had a boyfriend a few years back - and the fact that I honestly didn't have sex with him... I had been having sex with several other people who he didn't know about. And that it was the boyfriend who'd said no sex - not me.

And yes, I was married at the time... and yes... still married (to the same guy).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't think of anything I kept secret from my last partner. Over time I shared everything with her. No secrets there!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My ex is wanting to get back with me for a full time relationship. I have not had the heart to tell him I have a fuck buddy since I broke up with him.

He knows of my fuck buddy as just my friend and nothing more.

On the flip side I have told my fuck buddy that I have had coffee with my ex. I lied and said ex is still in a psych hospital and that he gets weekend release. Truth is my ex has been released for a month now.
Lurker
0 likes
That I fuck his big btoyher Irving behind his back.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
That I really prefer a .45 to a 9mm
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I have 11 toes...8 on one foot, 3 on the other.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
No secrets from him, it made up for all the ones he kept from me.
Lurker
0 likes
Where I hide my toenail clippers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That I am a secret agent from the planet Spandex, and that I have come to imprison the planet earth as love slaves.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Lurker
0 likes
I never told him that I suffer from depression and bipolar. He ended up finding out three months into the relationship.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That I am really a man....lol...kidding...maybe....
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am having sex with his father. I keep trying to quit but I can't.
Lurker
0 likes
In my case it is very evident. I am a crossdresser and love it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I dont have any secrets from her I have always be open and honest in our marriage
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She knows I'm a voyeur, but she doesn't know I jerked off while listening to her little sister having sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
None, honesty is the best policy if your going for a healthy relationship.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by RobHarper
She knows I'm a voyeur, but she doesn't know I jerked off while listening to her little sister having sex.

At least you didn't join in, now that would be a secret to keep.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
one of my exes was in this theater group... I would tell her she was a regular Meryl Streep but secretly I thought her acting was shit.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't keep any secrets from my wifey. . .she knows everything about me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Quenton2123
None, honesty is the best policy if your going for a healthy relationship.

Same approach here. I had enough secrets with my last relationship and will never go back to that way of living.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That our son's girlfriend had an abortion back when they were both in high school, about 10 years ago . . . . Well, it feels good to get THAT off my chest! My son doesn't even know that I know -- I found the indisputable paperwork in his room. Somehow I've never been able to tell my husband or thought that I should.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
In the past I kept my darker thoughts, desires, and sexual history away from him.

We have finally jumped over that hurdle, and I'm a lot happier now. Honesty is best for me, and it seems cliche but I've never been happier. We have yelled, screamed, and done some damage in the process. But we had to tear down our previous relationship that was built on a foundation of untruths (from both parties). We were fortunate enough to make it through and we're better because of it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lunafalls
That my son's girlfriend had an abortion back when they were both in high school, about 10 years ago . . . . Well, it feels good to get THAT off my chest! My son doesn't even know that I know -- I found the indisputable paperwork in his room. Somehow I've never been able to tell my husband or thought that I should.

Wow! I wonder why HE had the paperwork?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
That I am a closet crossdresser. I don't get all dressed up I just like the lingerie.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That I've been fucking her sister and her cousin