sense of humor

last reply
45 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
on a scale of 1-10 and 10 being the highest, how important is a sense of humor in a man for you?
Lurker
0 likes

It makes life a lot easier.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At least a 9, that goes for a man or a woman. Laugh with me or at me but you must laugh, HAHA
Lurker
0 likes
9...I love to giggle
Lurker
0 likes
10 - it's critical. Except when he accidentally pours icy water over my naked back. Then it's more critical that I have one!!!
The Resident Princess
0 likes
oh hands down a 9 even though it is usually laughing at me and my blonde tendencies (not blonde)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
10 I love to laugh! It makes everything more fun if you have a good sense of humor
Lurker
0 likes
10...love a man with a sense of humor...and when we laugh at the same things...amazingly fun!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
At least 9. I love to laugh. A sense of humor is extremely important to me.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It really depends on his type of humor.
If he's a raunchy and rowdy jokester and never takes life seriously? I can giggle for a bit but the act gets old fast. If he's too high brow and dry, I'll be forever looking for the double meaning. Sarcastic? I'll always wonder how much truth goes into those backhanded insults.

A nice balance between them is ideal.
If you can make me smile or laugh everyday it's worth it's weight in gold.
So it's a 10.
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely has to be a 10.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
10, as long as he can balance it and knows where the line is. A man with a sense of humour? Personally, I can't think of anything sexier.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Any guy who goes with me needs a sense of humour...

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
I think it's a guys obligation to be charming and funny when ever he's out with a girl he appreciates.

Be it a sense of humor when he talks or a cute sense of humor how he acts with you.
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
It's a 10 from me... and it has to be the right kind of humour too. My man can make me laugh from across a crowded room with just a flick of his eyes to let me know what he's thinking.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by SoaringSkies
I think it's a guys obligation to be charming and funny when ever he's out with a girl he appreciates.

Be it a sense of humor when he talks or a cute sense of humor how he acts with you.

I don't think I totally agree with you, I'm afraid. One of the biggest turn-offs for me is a lad trying to be something he isn't. With me, he is only obligated to be himself.

If he's not naturally charming and funny, it's okay. I have a lot more respect and interest in him for displaying the qualities he does have, but not in a forced way. I'm not charming, and I wouldn't expect him to be. And I'm only funny if the joke is rude or crude, and that sort of humour is amusing to the person I'm sharing it with. I wouldn't want a lad to try to be what he thought I wanted him to be, only to share what he is with me.

But you're right, in that a sense of humour can be demonstrated in different ways, and I do agree with that.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Shylass
10, as long as he can balance it and knows where the line is. A man with a sense of humour? Personally, I can't think of anything sexier.

Couldn't have said it better, if you can make me laugh, you can make me do just about anything.

Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

Couldn't have said it better, if you can make me laugh, you can make me do just about anything.

I always knew you were that way inclined...

Lurker
0 likes
At least a 9. I know that's high but I've got to have someone that can make me laugh or smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

I always knew you were that way inclined...

"Inclined" ? She's so inclined she's horizontal...
Lurker
0 likes
I think I have an incredible sense of humor but frown on silliness
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
9.5 but that goes for any man or woman in any part my life. Life is too short to not laugh everyday!!
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
A sense of humour .... gotta be at least a 9.

There is a difference between someone who sees things funny and has just that way about him, and the goofballs that think silly is funny.

Silly .... not so much .... a 2 or less.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

I don't think I totally agree with you, I'm afraid. One of the biggest turn-offs for me is a lad trying to be something he isn't. With me, he is only obligated to be himself.

If he's not naturally charming and funny, it's okay. I have a lot more respect and interest in him for displaying the qualities he does have, but not in a forced way. I'm not charming, and I wouldn't expect him to be. And I'm only funny if the joke is rude or crude, and that sort of humour is amusing to the person I'm sharing it with. I wouldn't want a lad to try to be what he thought I wanted him to be, only to share what he is with me.

But you're right, in that a sense of humour can be demonstrated in different ways, and I do agree with that.

Lurker
0 likes
I think that I have a fantastic sense of humor that only a few ever see or hear. I can be sarcastic at times, only if lions are crossed...they are Kings, ya know!. Don't you?
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by adagio
I think that I have a fantastic sense of humor that only a few ever see or hear. I can be sarcastic at times, only if lions are crossed...they are Kings, ya know!. Don't you?

Well, thanks a lot for making all the ladies in here so wet. Now the floor is so slippery, I'm stuck in this thread...