Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have a slight Obsession for Game of Thrones??

last reply
72 replies
5.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Now if you have read the books already please to spoil it for others that's still reading or haven't read them. Fav characters? Hated characters? For those who hasn't read the books. What do you think is going to happen next season?
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Never read the books. I've read something similar in the Wheel of Times series.

However, I think in GoT, there's too much emphasis on political intrigue to hold my attention.

Now, when it comes to the HBO adaptation, I'm definitely addicted and I blame that mostly on Tyrion and Peter Dinklage. Never has a TV or HBO character been so perfectly cast.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Daenerys, Mother of Dragons, hands down, best character ever. EVER. EVER.

haven't read the books - my prediction for next season - someone i like is going to die in an awful way and i will learn to hate Joffrey even more than i thought possible, which happens every single time he shows up and does or says anything, or simply exists.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
Quote by sprite

haven't read the books - my prediction for next season - someone i like is going to die in an awful way and i will learn to hate Joffrey even more than i thought possible, which happens every single time he shows up and does or says anything, or simply exists.

I have never read the books, but I am planning on it, but I want to finish the series first. I would have to agree with Sprite, I LOVE Daenerys, her character is amazing and that woman got layers that keeps her intriguing. Sansa used to annoy me, but I got a feeling she might end up surprising us yet.

I hate Joffrey as well, evil little bastard.

Prediction for next season - I think we will see more about Daenerys and her people. And I am sure there will be new characters to keep us entertained as well.
Lurker
0 likes
Actually a severe addiction to Game of Thrones!
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Snickers.

I love the GoT. And I CAN'T wait for the next book! Come on Mr Martin! Finish ASOIAF before you die, PLEASE!

Arya Stark hands down best character.

Followed by Tryion and Daenerys.
Lurker
0 likes
What about Bran? He is going North of the wall, but for what? I am looking forward to see what happens to him. I am currently reading the first book. I have them all and its taking everything I have to not read the last chapter in the latest book. I do love Daenerys she has came a long way since we first saw her. I really want to see how big those dragons of hers has gotten.I hope Sansa becomes more useful next season. The Kingslayer has kind of grown on me a bit. He isn't as bad as he is made out to be other than sleeping with his twin sister
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Winterfell
What about Bran? He is going North of the wall, but for what? I am looking forward to see what happens to him. I am currently reading the first book. I have them all and its taking everything I have to not read the last chapter in the latest book. I do love Daenerys she has came a long way since we first saw her. I really want to see how big those dragons of hers has gotten.I hope Sansa becomes more useful next season. The Kingslayer has kind of grown on me a bit. He isn't as bad as he is made out to be other than sleeping with his twin sister

Reading the last chapter in a Dance with Dragons won't help you.
Lurker
0 likes
I need to take a break from lush and spend more time reading. I think everyone hates King Jeoffery. I hope Sansa kills or a dragon makes a snack out of him.
Lurker
0 likes
I've read all the books and thoroughly enjoyed them, up to Dance with Dragons. It just went on and on, and Martin left gaps in the storyline. It's been a while since I finished the last book, so it's becoming a bit vague, but I remember some of the characters, like Jon, were never mentioned. And he certainly doesn't need to add in new characters at this stage. Interested to see what happens next. I saw Martin in an interview last year, he gave nothing away, not even a hint. I don't think he knew. LOL
Lurker
0 likes
I hope the show has enough followers to keep the show going. I would hate to see it end to early.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Winterfell

if you don't count trying to kill a child by pushing him out off a tower window and crippling him, yeah, not so bad. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
What else could he have done to keep his secret safe and avoid embarrassing the rest of the Lannister pride?
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by eroticascribe
I've read all the books and thoroughly enjoyed them, up to Dance with Dragons. It just went on and on, and Martin left gaps in the storyline. It's been a while since I finished the last book, so it's becoming a bit vague, but I remember some of the characters, like Jon, were never mentioned. And he certainly doesn't need to add in new characters at this stage. Interested to see what happens next. I saw Martin in an interview last year, he gave nothing away, not even a hint. I don't think he knew. LOL

The first half of DwD doesn't reference any of the northern characters. He split it geographically when he realized there was to much material for one book. Likewise, SoS doesn't have the southern characters. I will agree there does not need to have any more new characters added. If you are confused by something in the time line, I highly recommend the ASOIAF wiki. Even Martin references it to keep his story straight.

I'm interested to see how many of the additional characters get utilized in the series. Are they going to portray the Sand Snakes?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Winterfell
What else could he have done to keep his secret safe and avoid embarrassing the rest of the Lannister pride?

lol - so that makes it ok? how about if he didn't have an affair with his sister in the first place? smile

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse

The first half of DwD doesn't reference any of the northern characters. He split it geographically when he realized there was to much material for one book. Likewise, SoS doesn't have the southern characters. I will agree there does not need to have any more new characters added. If you are confused by something in the time line, I highly recommend the ASOFAI wiki. Even Martin references it to keep his story straight.

I'm interested to see how many of the additional characters get utilized in the series. Are they going to portray the Sand Snakes?

I havn't read that far yet so I don't know anything about Sand Snakes
Lurker
0 likes
I have read the entire series and anxiously await the next season. Sansa was a total bitch in the beginning but by the last book, I just felt sorry for her. The Red Wedding made me chuck my iPad across the bed, Robb was my crush in that series and the whole wolf head thing was just too much.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm in the process of reading the series, have to say one thing I love is the unpredictability who will live and who will die. Joffrey has to be there to be hated and can't wait to see how he's cut down in the end, there will be cheers when it happens. Haven't settled on a fav character yet but I'm only half way through the series so have to wait and see.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse

Snickers.

I love the GoT. And I CAN'T wait for the next book! Come on Mr Martin! Finish ASOIAF before you die, PLEASE!

Arya Stark hands down best character.

Followed by Tryion and Daenerys.

Agreed

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
I am a bit late to the party with Thrones. I have just finished watching season 3 after a friend gave me season 1 and told be to watch it. I'm now going to watch it all again. With so many names, kingdoms and people fucking each other over, I need to go back to the beginning as I'm sure I missed some things or misunderstood what was really happening. I won't read the books, and I will avoid this thread so there are no spoilers for those who have. It's a fantastic series. Looking forward to being able to watch one episode at a time..
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
My wife's right into the series. She can't get enough. I just got her the box set of books for her birthday next month. If any of you know her, keep it to yourselves.

It's taken me a bit more time to get into it. So many of the characters are just so awful. But I love Daenerys. In our house it's known only as "The Dragon Queen and 55 Minutes of Bullshit"

Although the dwarf's starting to grow on me. And that Stark girl he had to marry doesn't shit me too much.

Mmm...Dragon Queen...
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Lurker
0 likes
I dare not read this thread as I awaiting for season three to come out on Blu ray. But I love it. It is such a detailed universe, with a hell of a lot of backstory. I hope that when the series catches up with the books, they will go back and show some of it. I'm partway through the third book, and like the post above, I love a bit of Daenerys.
Lurker
0 likes
Fantastic series and books....... :0)
Lurker
0 likes
omg it's a video game??? really???

I thought it was too many prunes or a dodgy curry

I have an apology to make.. ty
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. Read all 5 books in 3 months (whew). I agree that Peter Dinklage is the best casting ever. I have seen all the episodes -my Sunday night is planned around it.

Brienne (sp?) is great casting as well.
Red is the color of sex and signs that say Do Not Enter

The best thing to hear in the middle of the night - Lick Me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First of all Games of Thrones is the most epic TV show ever. the amount of work and love go into it is incredible. I have to say it is better produced then some Hollywood blockbusters and there is nothing that can keep me from watching it.
If you wanna know what happens next, here is a little taste. But all the real fans probably have already seen it.

On the account of joffrey. I love his character he is so hateble and very well played.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Haven't seen it, or read it ?
My Karma just ran over your Dogma