Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Which do you refer to yourself as a Boob Man, a Leg Man, or An Ass Man?

last reply
140 replies
12.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Since I asked the question I will go first ---

I am a certified Ass Man. Nothing grabs my attention more than a hot looking ass on a beautiful woman. I prefer a J Lo type of ass but any type suits me fine. As long as it is shapely and very kissable, Even fuckable for that matter.........
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Boob Man, Leg Man, Ass Man... is that a new crew of superheroes I haven't heard of?

I actually prefer the well-established Pussy Man :

Seriously, these threads are getting a bit redundant. I have nothing against asking/answering the question just for fun, but maybe we should consider creating a single thread including a thorough poll, which will settle the debate once and for all.

There's already like 5 threads on the first page of Ask the Guys that all ask about our favorite body part.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
Boob Man, Leg Man, Ass Man... is that a new crew of superheroes I haven't heard of?

I actually prefer the well-established Pussy Man :

Seriously, these threads are getting a bit redundant. I have nothing against asking/answering the question just for fun, but maybe we should consider creating a single thread including a thorough poll, which will settle the debate once and for all.

There's already like 5 threads on the first page of Ask the Guys that all ask about our favorite body part.

This is a site with over 200,000 members. They've all been asked...several times over. They circulate. No biggie.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Chat Moderator
0 likes
Way too hard to just pick one!! It really depends on the woman and how much a particular part of her body is accentuated...

I dont think any particular body part turns me on more than a confident, open, sexy woman's mind...
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yawn plus how big is your cock or tits yawn why not start a thread about how far does your semen fly up in the air when you cum an interesting problem in engineering? smile
Lurker
0 likes
Of those 3 then:
Boooobies with them tits standing at attention
But they have to be the right kind of boobs too, not overly big
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i am an ass man love the look and feel when i fuck her from behind
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Check the rest of the forum.. it's been posted plenty of times!
Anyway:
I'm not so much of any. The first and most important part for me is the face! After that her full body. Never just judge on a single part of a body(or character for that matter).
If I really had to chose it would be breasts I guess.
Lurker
0 likes
There's an excellent Rodney Dangerfield joke response to this question, which happens to kind of apply to me: "I figure I must be an ass man. I mean, people come up to me all the time and say, 'You're an ass, man!' "".

In truth, women are beautiful all over, no reason to limit yourself, but there is something that speaks to my soul when I see a woman with a gorgeous, big hippy wide ass.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ass
Lurker
0 likes
I worship the whole body why just pick one bit
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll go with Madmazoo on this one though it depends on the person and features....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Without a doubt a nice ass is so inviting and sexy.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I will go for the tits on this one a nice hand full or more is never a waste for me
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a breast man. Popeyes preferably, but KFC would do in a pinch.
Lurker
0 likes
Ass man here, because from behind.....I've seen as many hot looking girls as the guys butt cheeks. They all look good, subtract the hairy one although......yuck!! I like-em clean or shaved.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
boobs and ass love them both
Lurker
0 likes
Um.... all fucking 3! Haha. I mean I can't just pick one. Its just playing favorites I prefer to love every part of my woman's beautiful body! :P. Chessy sure but its the truth for me.
Lurker
0 likes
I am a self-proclaimed leg man (though a face-man is more accurate). I could write a book about my adventures in being a great leg voyeur, If other leg men are interested, there are some great websites for us including Celebrity Legs. Google it for the exactly URL please.
Lurker
0 likes
I identify myself as none of those things. I know no one who does. What an interesting phenomenon...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
1. Ass
2. Legs
3. Boobs

A wise man once told me, find a woman with a remarkable ass, you can always buy the tits later. Words to live by.
And remember...good conversation leads to excellent sex

-Little Bambi
Lurker
0 likes
Legs AND ass...an unbeatable combo.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm an Ass Man. . .all the way. Lol
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
I'm all about the ass.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely an assman
Lurker
0 likes
Most definitely Ass. But, I'm fond of small and tight asses; not so much the bigger ones.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Definitely an ass man! A fit firm well framed bottom always gets my pistons pumping. Of course a fully developed bossom with visable clevage, and maybe even a little hint of the window dressing below, helps move things in the right direction as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i am a womans person - the whole package, but starts with the boob!