Login

last reply
12 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I usually grab what my hand touches first, unless something I'm wearing requires a specific type of panties or I want to wear a specific kind of bra...then it's the first I grab of that choice. Sometimes I'll feel like matching that day, so that's what I'll do. Other than that, it's not something I plan ahead or over think.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
I usually grab what my hand touches first, unless something I'm wearing requires a specific type of panties or I want to wear a specific kind of bra...then it's the first I grab of that choice. Sometimes I'll feel like matching that day, so that's what I'll do. Other than that, it's not something I plan ahead or over think.

I am pretty much the same way.
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

Ditto...........as for the do you share? Um no I don't thats disgusting.
Lurker
0 likes
They have to match/compliment/blend with what I’m going to wear
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i make sure that what i'm wearing matches the day i'm wearing them on. white on wednesdays, for example, or tuquoise on tuesdays. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I first lay my hand onn a pair I think "What bra am I going to wear with these? Or am I even goingh to wear a bra?" That usually determines things.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Depends on what I'm wearing and my mood. If I have light coloured pants/skirt, I'm obviously going to choose something nude or white or pale pink. Otherwise it just defaults to whatever colour I'm feeling like that day. I admit I tend to veer toward really bright and colourful things a lot of the time (especially thongs), even though I know black is probably considered sexiest as far as guys preferences.
Lurker
0 likes
It really does depend on how I feel right at that moment. Sometimes I change my mind a few times as well. If I am planning on letting someone see what I am wearing I will stay away from white and go with bright pink.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the feeling makes you wear your desired ones on that particular day.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I normally grab whatever I think will be the most comfortable for what's in store for me during the day. I have had the mental debate over choosing boyshorts or bikini cut panties though.

As to would/do I share... um... no? That doesn't sound appealing in the slightest, and it would be very awkward to see my current roommate attempting to even try it.
Lurker
0 likes
What are panties???
Lurker
0 likes
It depends on what I'm wearing. Things have to smooth me over if I'm not wear jeans, and fit snug but not tight if it that time.