Login

Boys' Toys

last reply
6 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
I've been thinking about a toy to enhance solo and maybe even couple fun. A masturbator isn't it, I don't think, though I could be convinced otherwise. I just don't see what advantage it offers over a well-lubed hand or a suitable partner's mouth/pussy/ass.

I'm thinking something for anal play since I could use that on my own and also have it used on me by my partner. I've had a finger in there and found it quite stimulating. I'm not likely to be receiving anal sex anytime soon so this may be the closest I get (barring my partner being willing to bang me with a strap-on, which seems unlikely at this juncture).

Any thoughts, recommendations, comments, etc.?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
You should maybe start with a small prostate-shaped buttplug that you can use at the same time as masturbation. Or maybe the Aneros (I've heard good reviews as well as mediocre reviews on it but you can check into it). These are all hands-free.

I'm not sure what your price point is but Lelo Billy is a good anal vibe. It's not too big and vibrates as well and the quality is top notch.

Here's a demo of it:

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
If you want to try a masturbator, I would suggest Sasha Grey UR3 Deep Throat Sucker from Doc Johnson. It's very cheap (around $15), and is also a lot of fun. If you're alone, the main advantage over using your hand is that it surrounds your whole penis which triggers more sensations. The visual aspect is fun too, and it makes slurpy noises. If you're with a partner, I wouldn't really see the point as you said.

Personally I cut some ribs at the entrance of the throat because I felt it was too tight; now it's perfect. It's really worth trying it, since it's only $15.

Check it out on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Doc-Johnson-Sasha-Throat-Sucker/dp/B005QEP6TK

Lurker
0 likes
My exasperator.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I started with and still used dildos and vibrators. Just have gotten a few more as time goes by I want it bigger
Lurker
0 likes
Good suggestions I think so far. On the high end, there is the Venus for Men (formerly called the Venus2000) - same company that makes the Sybian. It is pricey ($900-1,000) but it's amazing. The tube pumps up and down - and inside a sheath grips and releases - and both can be varied in speed from slow to incredibly fast. The feeling is unlike anything else - plus it is hands free.

For anal toys, I've always liked vibrating plugs - good for moving around. I used to have a toy called the Rude Boy - had a nice curve for hitting the prostate with some pretty intense vibes which was great but you really had to stay in one spot to keep it in position. I've got one similar that is good if you are sitting - has a flared end with a bullet vibe inside - it's about 5 inches long - hits the prostate really well and it's great for edging.

I've also tried a cock shaped dildo that has a suction cup for a base - which you can mount and then ride (hmmm... maybe I'm oversharing now lol...)

I've got my eye on getting a FleshLight - heard they are awesome - and the anal one looks like fun.

Happy shopping and toying - hope to hear what you ended up getting and how it went smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

That is my toy wear it regularly even when out shopping
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before