a quick question~ virgin

last reply
9 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
ok so here is the story when i had sex for the first time with my ex he didnt break my hymen n now im wondering from a guys pov what would you think if someone told you that and before you ask it is possible for girls to not have their hymens break during sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This whole virgin/hymen thing is overplayed. And a bit nebulous.

Sure it's possible that your hymen did not break. So what? That's a pretty impractical definition of virgin. Or if it broke through some non-sexual activity? Would that make you not a virgin?

Roughly speaking, I guess if you went through the intercourse process, that would make you 'not a virgin', but it's really not important at all. I certainly never expected any women I dated to be virgins.
0 likes
Had sex = not a virgin. Hymen intact or not. If it is important to the man that you be (or not be, if that's a question) a virgin, he pretty much has to take your word for it in the end.

I'd go to the extent of arguing that someone who hasn't had vaginal intercourse but regularly gets naked with other persons and engages in oral, manual, whatever sex to orgasm isn't really a virgin either other than technically. Maybe you could say they are a virgin but aren't virginal?

On personal level, I have never been with a virgin and it never mattered much to me. I'd rather have someone with some experience now so I doubt it will ever happen.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As the first poster said, penis + vagina = virginity lost.
Yes, it is possible for a hymen not to be broken the first time. I think most guys understand that. Seeing that hymens can be broken in a number of ways like, tampon insertion, masturbation, riding a bike, or even riding a horse, guys don't really think about what's down there other than getting inside it.

Personally, it would not matter to me. (And thats just my opinion since i am taken). And I think it wouldn't matter to most if your Hymen was or wasn't intact still. You're still a woman either way.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TheVGirl
ok so here is the story when i had sex for the first time with my ex he didnt break my hymen n now im wondering from a guys pov what would you think if someone told you that and before you ask it is possible for girls to not have their hymens break during sex

Medical research has revealed that many women don't even have a hymen. It's becoming more myth for people that it even exists.

Curious as to how you've come to believe you do have one and that it didn't break.

The idea of bleeding your first time isn't really based on reality.

In short, your concerned over something that doesn't actually matter.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
who cares? Does the person matter or the hyman?
Detention Seeker
0 likes
How can you tell it's not broken?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by TheVGirl

I'd be like, "well duh, there's no hymen in your butt."
Lurker
0 likes
Virgin is a flavor...don't abuse the gal's favors
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by adagio_sabadicus
Virgin is a flavor...don't abuse the gal's favors