Threesomes - Anyone done this?

last reply
66 replies
9.2k views
2 watchers
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My lover wants to do a threesome with me and I agreed to it. The third party I want is my ex. My lover has said he would be up to it if I really want my ex.

I asked my ex and he said yes but have to wait a few months as he is on heavy meds for his condition.

A threesome is something I want to add to my sex list of experiences.

So how do you start once you have all three parties? What is the outcome after the thressome is done?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, and it was my husband and I with another woman. We've done this a few times and it wasn't some raunchy thing it was actually very tender and loving.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had mmf and ffm threesomes.
Of course I can not tell you how the outcome of your threesome will be, they are all different.

Make sure the 3 of you feel comfortable and make sure you give them both attention, and maybe your BF a tiny bit more to keep him comfortable.

Only I REALLY think it is no good idea at all to ask your ex out of ALL the guys who must be available...especially when you all are new to this.
The risk that one of you, especially your BF, will feel uncomfortable/ insecure/ jealous is very high.
Why do you ask HIM, knowing your BF only agrees if it is really your choiche to pick him?
Why don't you make it comfortable for your BF too by asking a person that you both dont know sexually?

I am sorry, to me it just sounds selfish because as far as I understand your BF isn't really happy with your choiche.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Yes, when I was 19 and far more adventurous. A MMF.

I was quite frankly disappointed with mine but I guess I was just too young and inexperienced at the time to be able to say what I wanted. Be sure to say what it is you want or you may be left disappointed to.

I completely agree with NN pay particular attention to your B/F especially if you doing it with your ex, smells like trouble to me if I am honest.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
0 likes
I'm very interested in having a threesome (any configuration really, but MMF or FFM are my top choices) but would be rather leery of it being an ex- of either of us (however, there aren't many exes on either side so not likely). A current mutual friend or acquaintance would be a better choice, me thinks.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
My wife and I have had lots of threesomes most have been unplanned but when we have planned one we normally start with a came of a challenge some thing that means slowly all clothes are lost. Then things just seem to happen.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dunno... This situation is fraught with many, many pitfalls.
Are you doing this because your ex is familiar? Or that you're still hung up on this guy?
IF this is the guy from your past postings on Lush, he doesn't sound like a good fit for something like this.
He's an ex for a reason. Leave him in the past and out of the bedroom.
It's great that you want to experiment and that your present lover is willing, but this is just a can of worms.
I just cannot see this as being a good idea in any light.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife usually starts things off by changing into something hot and sexy or being very touchy feely flirty. The two guys should concentrate on letting the woman experience sex with four male hands, two mouths, tongues, cocks, everything.... the more pleasure the men give the hotter the woman becomes and who would not enjoy that?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
FFM More time then we can count but always with the same third.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
man, i hope that works out ok!!! i have been in a number of threesomes (fmm and ffm) but never with a current lover and an ex.

in my experience, it seems to go better when one member of the party is a relative outsider. makes everything afterwards... simpler.
Lurker
0 likes
No not yet but it is on my Sex Bucket List - does not matter what combination - MMM - MFF - MFM
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you have to wait months you need to find someone more capable!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Haven't had a threesome but I really want to. Preferably MMF
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have two friends who regularly have sex together with a friend. FFM. The wife says she did it just to please her hubby, but it tears her apart to do it. She does it to please him. The young gal who is part of it gets most of the attention.
I am sure that there are those who don't have this experience, but asking for your ex to be the third? As a guy, this isn't about being confident with the relationship. It's not about being open. It's about you choosing someone from your past to share his present with you. Yikes!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I regularly engage in FFM and less frequently MMF.
We have a group of FWB and it took a while to establish the group and engage in the intimacies without a few problems. I live with one of the girls and we have sex together regularly as bisexuals.
You really need to know the people involved and ensure that they are happy with 'recreational' sex and not 'emotional' sex.
After some trials and tribulations Jane and I gradually found two guys and we now have another 'couple' who share with us.
Jane and I had engaged with a couple of guys at different times who were good but could not handle the fact that both of us were not interested in a regular relationship with them alone. They could not get their head around the fact we were both engaging and wanted to engage with others to satisfy our desires, even though we were happy with the times we spent with them alone as FFM or one on one.
After a few trial 'friendships' we ultimately found two guys who did not want to move in with us. Did not want exclusive rights to one or other of us, and were prepared to share the joy of sex with us as colleagues rather than as partners. All three guys are really good friends with each other as is our other girlfriend. We all share the guys as they share us without playing favourites even though Jane and I have our preferred partner there are no exclusive rights or partnerships. We all enjoy being with one or other or together as a three or foursome and occasionally all six of us together.
It is hard and there are a lot of rocky roads to travel before you eventually end up with the right people. Once you get the mix right it is an amazing and wonderful experience to share yourself with others.
We all agree it was worth the effort and troubles we endured until the 'mix'' was right for us. The group has been together for more than a year and the "couple' who share with us replaced a couple who found 'love' and decided to partner more or less exclusively. They now live interstate and one or other of the four of us have met on the odd occasion. They have shared an intimate relationship with us 'for old times sake' but it is different to how it used to be.

At first the guys would not interact with each other during a MMF. We then began to insist they engage in oral on each other. If it was good enough for the girls to swallow they needed to know what it was like. They do now but it is not high on their scale of pleasure together.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'm pretty much in the same lifestyle as Meggsy, only I live with 2 guys, so I have more MMF 3-somes lately. In the past, I've had girlfriends and we had more FFF, and FFM 3-somes. You have to view sex recreationally rather than emotionally.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With my wife having discovered her bisexuality we occasionally meet with friends with similar interests and have MFF & MFM threesomes, foursomes and on a few occasions, moresomes.

One thing is for certain, it needs to be discussed with your partner and both need to be in full agreement.

And I fully agree with Meggsy on the fact that everyone needs to understand that it is recreational sex. Not emotional sex.

Highly recommend trying it all at least once. :-)

Click Pegasus4's Profile (lushstories.com) to see my profile.

Click Pegasus4's Stories (lushstories.com) to see a list of my stories.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Are you completely NUTS?

Out of all the men in the world there must be some other man you would like to experiment with.

I have been in many threesomes, Some with my spouse and some not. Every combinations of partners possible also.

They can be great fun with the right match or not so much with the wrong group.

Just about like one on one sex.
Lurker
0 likes
Threesomes are hot if you like the idea of sharing...mmf and ffm both are yummy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
3somes are hot. any kind is good with me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
For the first time you should find a more neutral person possibly someone you both dont know
0 likes
Have had a few all MMF enjoyed them. Hav always wants d a FFM.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes. I've done it. Multiple times. Mostly with younger girls that were curious and wanted to experiment. I have, however, done it one other time with another married couple that was interested, and it turned out the husband did not want to participate because he was more interested in seeing his wife with another man.

Not something I was going to decline smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's wonderful, only thing better is a foursome, or fivesome. I could go on and on, love watching my wife get fucked and sucked.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is on my bucket list. My dream is a FMF three some
The Linebacker
0 likes
If you ask for a threesome, be careful, you may not get what quite what you're looking for.

Here's your huckleberry...

Lurker
0 likes
Back in the day...It was a very pleasant experience..