Squirting

last reply
16 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife had her first squirting orgasm last night. Should we tell our friends??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on the friends. I would cheer for you both. That's awesome!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As thanks Will try. I feel it's cause for celebration.
Lurker
0 likes
Squirting isn't always a good thing lol. Very messy ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sexy_Talia
Squirting isn't always a good thing lol. Very messy ;)

Yes is is a bit messy but such a turn on. Besides, isn't good sex almost always messy lol
Lurker
0 likes
well, if I was a friend of yours I wouldn't want to hear something like that. In fact, it would be crossing the line of friendship, I would call it creepy, but that's just me.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Totally depends on the friends in question. With certain friends, our convo can get pretty raunchy sometimes, with others I keep things a little more sanitized.

If you talk about sex with these friends, I don't see the harm in a little share n' brag if you're doing it in a fun way.

ps. Congrats on the squirt! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"My wife had her first squirting orgasm last night. Should we tell our friends??"

yes. in years past, it was considered customary to send out a formal announcement, usually on nice parchment paper. i believe nowadays, however, it is acceptable to simply tweet about it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bustyreadhead
"My wife had her first squirting orgasm last night. Should we tell our friends??"

yes. in years past, it was considered customary to send out a formal announcement, usually on nice parchment paper. i believe nowadays, however, it is acceptable to simply tweet about it.

YESSSSS Thank you. Great idea lol.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by martb40
My wife had her first squirting orgasm last night. Should we tell our friends??

I wouldn't mention it during dinner, maybe afterwards would be best
Lurker
0 likes
My girlfriend Jenna tells our friends if I don't!
Lurker
0 likes
I slap a badge on your chest, welcome to the Squirters Club, you did well my friend.

If you have friends who enjoy knowing about your sex life then go my dear and brag away.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Haha! Well I would say go on, tell your friends and celebrate if u can confide in them so much.. And yes, party hard... This is something me and my boyfriend are trying since quite some time and are yet to succeed.. ;-) :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Haha! Well I would say go on, tell your friends and celebrate if u can confide in them so much.. And yes, party hard... This is something me and my boyfriend are trying since quite some time and are yet to succeed.. ;-) :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This would be magic if Jeff Foxworthy spun that into a reworked version of his Big Deck skit. "My wife sure loves to water the garden."

Hah, how many of you are shuffling off to yootoob right now?