whats important..lenth or width

last reply
10 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me, neither are exactly higher priority over the other. I can't speak for everyone, just myself, though. Personally, I like to be able to feel a guy without having my cervix punched, but that's just because it's not a pleasant pain for me. Some women like them long, some like them thick, but it comes down to being able to use it properly in my books. Maybe not the most insightful answer you're looking for, but it's just a random summation of the thoughts that are blipping through my head at the moment. smile
Detention Seeker
0 likes
It's not the size that's important it's how they use it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It all depends on the person really. Some like it long, others thick, others both. I'm just lucky that my BF fits me perfect!
Lurker
0 likes
I would like it with some more width. I'd like to feel it going in and out. The length doesn't really matter. Though I would like to experience one hitting my cervix... smile But if you know how to use it, you can make magic happen, I'm sure.
Lurker
0 likes
Width for pussy, length for ass. I can't take more than 9 inches in my pussy.
Lurker
0 likes
width!!! for sure for pussy!!! Not for ass!!! Hurts too much!! But I love the combination of both for my pussy!!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
are we talking about shelves? i'm confused.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
are we talking about shelves? i'm confused.

No, they're talking about pussies Spriteness..... I'm sure they are talking about these

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Shelves have width and depth. Do try to keep up lol.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
It's all about the girth for me!