threesomes

last reply
14 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
8 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What do you think about your husband or boyfriend sucking each other while you are having sex?
Lurker
1 like
Threesomes without attachments,
erotically sweet.
Like all things said,
it begins in the mind.
Whatever consensual,
still be mine.
That's what it's all about...
excitement.
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
I love being shared by my husband with other men, but honestly, I think it would be a turn off for me if the men started getting into each other. I want both (or in some cases, all three men) 100% into me, both physical and emotionally
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Wait...husband or boyfriend sucking and fucking each other while I'm having sex?

While I'm having sex with whom? And while my husband or boyfriend is sucking and fucking whom? Because if my husband or boyfriend is sucking and fucking another while I'm having sex with someone else, wouldn't that be like a foursome? And not even a foursome...more like an orgy. Just people having sex simultaneously.

But I digress. Threesomes: Not really for me.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
I think the whole idea sucks
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by submissivemom72
I love being shared by my husband with other men, but honestly, I think it would be a turn off for me if the men started getting into each other. I want both (or in some cases, all three men) 100% into me, both physical and emotionally

Yes, I agree (except I don't have a husband). The men are there to please me. I guess that is why I prefer to have one man at a time but several in succession.
Lurker
0 likes
my girlfriend, her sister, and me
sexy time
CurlyFries
2 likes
Quote by emersonbosworth
What do you think about your husband or boyfriend sucking each other while you are having sex?

That's a Hell No from me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Well.... No.
Check out Office Sluts: The First Weeks at Smashwords!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I enjoy 2 guys at once but rather it being about them and me and not them touching each other... It would not find it so hot.. I have enough holes and body for them to keep busy..LOL
Souris
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I love having two or three hard cocks in the room......but I want them for me, greedy?
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

No - not going to happen. When I have two guys, they are there for me - I have more than enough places to keep them busy at all times. If I see a cock in someone else's mouth I do not like it, and that threesome will not happen again.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

No thanks, I'll pass on that. If something needs to be sucked, I can do that pretty well.