Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ever fucked a girl that you just didn't really like? Advice requested too.

last reply
30 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A few months back I picked up a girl at my local hangout (bar). I didn't really like her when I met her but she was hot and I was horny. I figured what the hell, count it up as a one night stand.

Well several months later, we are still dating and still fucking. She is wild in bed. Loves 3somes and we have had a few. Loves roleplay, rough sex, loves to use a strap on, gives great head, into anal, and so forth. She is one of the best lays I have ever had.

But outside the bedroom, I can hardly stand to be around her. We have nothing in common plus at times she is just downright rude. We go out and she is constantly demeaning to waitresses, etc. She hates anything to do with the outdoors. It's hard to even watch a movie with her. If it is not some sappy love story or chick flick she refuses to watch it.

I am not really looking for a relationship. But she is. I know right now I don't want to go further. She has a son and is looking for a husband and dad for him. I have been honest with her that it is not what I am looking for but I have never told her that I don't think with her it would ever happen anyway. It is just kind of out there.

I feel guilty at times for enjoying the sex so much, and for leading her on in a sense. But then again I don't know how to tell her I just don't like her as a person. I have always believed you like a person for who they are and not try to change them.

Anyone ever been in this type of situation and how did you handle it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Back in college after my then gf and I broke up, it was probably a month with no sex kind of waiting to see if we would get back together agian.I was at party and this girl wouldn't leave me alone, to be honest we both had been drinking nd felling pretty good but I wasn't looking to hook up with anyone just have a good time.she wasn't bad looking just a bit annoying, touchy, gigly, all over me.when I went to the bath room she came in behind me , locked the door and went down on me, unzipping my jeans and pulling me out.at that point I couldn't refuse.she had me and I gave in and did he right there in he bathroom. Have to say she was pretty good and wanted me to go back to her place.I did end up getting out of that saying I had work in the morning.guess I don't regret it but wouldn't have persued her either.
Lurker
0 likes
Actually I think that would be showing one's true character. Not exactly esteem like.
Lurker
0 likes
I know I clearly don't have enough experience in this scenario, however you have mentioned that she has a son and is looking for a Husband and a Father for him. I think this point is quite important. Depending on how old the child is, I would say that you shouldn't be in this relationship mainly because if your not looking to stick around then dont let the son get attached to you.

Regardless of the above, if she is looking for the relationship and your not, and even based on what you have said about not being able to stand her when your outside the bedroom, I have to question how happy you really are with her. Sure she is good in bed, but if thats all there is too it and you both see different futures with each other, why continue?

But I shall reiterate, I dont think I have enough experience in this area with women that have children. This is just my opinion.

Just tell her whats really on your mind before things get too out of hand.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by StylisX
I know I clearly don't have enough experience in this scenario, however you have mentioned that she has a son and is looking for a Husband and a Father for him. I think this point is quite important. Depending on how old the child is, I would say that you shouldn't be in this relationship mainly because if your not looking to stick around then dont let the son get attached to you.

Regardless of the above, if she is looking for the relationship and your not, and even based on what you have said about not being able to stand her when your outside the bedroom, I have to question how happy you really are with her. Sure she is good in bed, but if thats all there is too it and you both see different futures with each other, why continue?

But I shall reiterate, I dont think I have enough experience in this area with women that have children. This is just my opinion.

Just tell her whats really on your mind before things get too out of hand.

That would never be a problem. I have done the Big Brother program in this area since I was 20 years old (14 years now). But so far I have no interaction with the boy at all. We only get together when the little boy is spending time with his dad or his grandparents.

I would never do that to a child and as I said I have told her point blank that I am not looking for anything. The only thing I have not been honest with her is that there may never be more between us. She hasn't asked and I haven't volunteered. If she ever pushed the subject I would tell her.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Best thing to do is to be honest with her. If you know what she is looking for, you should be honest with her. If she knows you're not looking for a relationship right now, especially one so serious and still fucks you, well that's on her then. However, if she doesn't know, and you're leading her on, you need to just man the fuck up, even if it means you're not getting your dick wet. I'm sure you can find another pussy to bury yourself into, and let her move the hell on.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HotBttmInBriefs

That would never be a problem. I have done the Big Brother program in this area since I was 20 years old (14 years now). But so far I have no interaction with the boy at all. We only get together when the little boy is spending time with his dad or his grandparents.

I would never do that to a child and as I said I have told her point blank that I am not looking for anything. The only thing I have not been honest with her is that there may never be more between us. She hasn't asked and I haven't volunteered. If she ever pushed the subject I would tell her.

Thats good, atleast you already know about the childs consideration (I wasn't trying to make you sound like a bad guy or anything, just incase I came across like that, I just know there are people that wouldnt care about this kind of stuff).

If you feel you are leading her on, then maybe just make her aware of what you want and that your telling her that because you want her to know where you stand. If at that point she continues to want keep the arrangement going and ends up falling for you or whatever else, then thats really on her as you have been clear on your stance and view of the relationship.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by Poppet
Best thing to do is to be honest with her. If you know what she is looking for, you should be honest with her. If she knows you're not looking for a relationship right now, especially one so serious and still fucks you, well that's on her then. However, if she doesn't know, and you're leading her on, you need to just man the fuck up, even if it means you're not getting your dick wet. I'm sure you can find another pussy to bury yourself into, and let her move the hell on.

+1

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Poppet

+2

Personally I just can't tolerate such 'annoying fuck-buddies'. I mean the way you describe her, you wouldn't even want to be her friend if it was not for the sex. So yeah, just tell her your relationship with her is very casual. You can 'pretend' to be her friend if you enjoy the sex (and can manage to tolerate her somehow), but don't pretend anything else. I'd also try to avoid overly romantic situations with her if I was you (dinners, dates, etc) to make sure she doesn't perceive you as a love partner. Just meet her in very friendly situations.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll say it again....I have told her point blank that I do not want a relationship. She knows that. I have made that clear to her. My last two relationships including 5 years of marriage ended really bad. I do not want to even face the possibility of that again for awhile.

I am just not sure that she knows that there will probably never be. And it has nothing to do with when or if I want a relationship. She has never asked me if I think there can be more later. I just think in the back of my mind that she thinks there will be.

Maybe I am just thinking wrong and don't want to bring it up because I am afraid she will ask why.

As it is right now she knows I see other people and she sees a lot of guys and girls too. Sometimes we even go weeks in between seeing or talking. And then we'll hook up a few times in the same week.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by HotBttmInBriefs
I'll say it again....I have told her point blank that I do not want a relationship. She knows that. I have made that clear to her. My last two relationships including 5 years of marriage ended really bad. I do not want to even face the possibility of that again for awhile.

I am just not sure that she knows that there will probably never be. And it has nothing to do with when or if I want a relationship. She has never asked me if I think there can be more later. I just think in the back of my mind that she thinks there will be.

Maybe I am just thinking wrong and don't want to bring it up because I am afraid she will ask why.

As it is right now she knows I see other people and she sees a lot of guys and girls too. Sometimes we even go weeks in between seeing or talking. And then we'll hook up a few times in the same week.

Sorry to say, but there's a lot of contradiction in what you're saying. Have you told her or not? If you told her you don't want to ever establish a relationship, it pretty much implies you don't want to get involved with her now or later. If you feel it's not clear in her mind, just explain it to her more explicitly.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
To me the solution is easy ....

Delete. I love delete.

Delete her from your phone - any texts or numbers you don't know (suspect from her) delete. Do NOT answer it .... if she leaves a voicemail .... delete. Easy peasy.

Eventually she will give up unless she a psycho. Most people do not like rejection. If she comes OVER to your place, grab your keys and say .... was just going out - take care. Do NOT make a date to get together later.

Go find yourself a new sex buddy that rocks your world. And, I suggest, you should at least LIKE the fuck buddy a bit - makes things a little easier.

You're welcome.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Sorry to say, but there's a lot of contradiction in what you're saying. Have you told her or not? If you told her you don't want to ever establish a relationship, it pretty much implies you don't want to get involved with her now or later. If you feel it's not clear in her mind, just explain it to her more explicitly.

You are just seeing a contradiction. I have stated many times what I have told her.

Have you not ever told someone something and wonder if they fully understand?

Maybe she does and maybe she doesn't. I know she understands there is nothing more happening now. I have told her that over and over.

I do not want to bring the subject up with her again as one if she asks why I will have to either lie to her or tell her the truth. I do not want to hurt her feelings. I also don't want her to think by me bringing it up that I do want more somewhere down the road.

A lot of it is me wondering and venting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by PersonalAssistant
To me the solution is easy ....

Delete. I love delete.

Delete her from your phone - any texts or numbers you don't know (suspect from her) delete. Do NOT answer it .... if she leaves a voicemail .... delete. Easy peasy.

Eventually she will give up unless she a psycho. Most people do not like rejection. If she comes OVER to your place, grab your keys and say .... was just going out - take care. Do NOT make a date to get together later.

Go find yourself a new sex buddy that rocks your world. And, I suggest, you should at least LIKE the fuck buddy a bit - makes things a little easier.

You're welcome.

That part is easy. I don't even have a cell phone -- so there are no text messages. I don't have a Facebook -- so no delete there.

Other than a few times that we have planned to get together -- the majority of times together are just when we happen to run into each other at the bar. Before this weekend I hadn't even talked to her or seen her for 3 weeks.

Everything is really casual.

Most of it as I said is me venting. Seeing if others have been in a similar situation. And I am sure some of it may be a bit of a guilty conscience that I might be using her. When maybe she is using me. Who knows.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by HotBttmInBriefs

That part is easy. I don't even have a cell phone -- so there are no text messages. I don't have a Facebook -- so no delete there.

Other than a few times that we have planned to get together -- the majority of times together are just when we happen to run into each other at the bar. Before this weekend I hadn't even talked to her or seen her for 3 weeks.

Stop going to that bar and find a new bar to frequent .... who knows, you may find yourself a "better" fuck buddy at a new location!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you're just out of a long-term relationship it's likely that all you're looking for is casual sex. You're drawn back to her because you know she's an easy lay and your options are limited. She doesn't understand you because you say don't want a relationship with her but then you keep on ending up in bed together.

Hard as it may seem, you need to stop thinking with your dick because at the moment you're falling into a relationship out of nothing more than laziness. You will not be able to do this without hurting her feelings - life is tough, she'll get over it. You'll look like an asshole, you'll get over that too.
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by HotBttmInBriefs

You are just seeing a contradiction. I have stated many times what I have told her.

Have you not ever told someone something and wonder if they fully understand?

Maybe she does and maybe she doesn't. I know she understands there is nothing more happening now. I have told her that over and over.

I do not want to bring the subject up with her again as one if she asks why I will have to either lie to her or tell her the truth. I do not want to hurt her feelings. I also don't want her to think by me bringing it up that I do want more somewhere down the road.

A lot of it is me wondering and venting.

I am a believer in venting. It stops the negative emotions clogging up your system.

However, it is what you do about the situation afterwards that is the important part, and demonstrates what sort of a person you really are (to yourself and others).

I was once made to feel like I was almost beautiful, desired and wanted, once. Then he met somebody who actually was beautiful, and he desired and wanted her. He finally told me the truth of what he thought. He had made me feel those positive things because he didn't want to "hurt my feelings" (and other crap that I can't be arsed to post here).

The point is, if he had told me the truth to begin with, the ripping out of any confidence, hope, almost sexiness, and anything positive about myself, woulsn't have been the only real outcome.

Granted, every situation and person is different, but if you try to spare somebody some hurt by keeping it from them, you will make it immeasurably more painful when they do find out the truth.

It is not your responsibility to make her believe or accept the truth, but please don't fool yourself into thinking that not being honest about how you feel about her character will either make it go away or not hurt her. All you're doing is lying. For what?

If you are happy to keep things as they are, then fair enough. Vent away.

But if you aren't? If she is rude to people, does she realise? Maybe she needs a dose of truth. Maybe she would be upset to know it, and change her ways. You aren't responsible for her integrity and behaviour, denial or refusal to address certain facts in your relationship (whatever that might be), but you are for yours. But please do not be so foolish as to withold certain feelings because you might hurt her. Find a better excuse or none at all.

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
You've told her, she knows, she still plays around with you. Perhaps she is one of these women who believes she can change your mind. Who knows. In my opinion, it would be a smart idea to cut her from your life totally. This has the potential to blow up in your face in a number of ways. If you cut yourself loose from it all, your life will be easier, trust me. I think you already know that, or you wouldn't be here asking us. Good luck with it all. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Wear a condom.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You don't have to like someone to fuck them - and anyway, perhaps the feeling was mutual.

Sex can simply be a sport, doesn't have to have the usual commitment connotations. So liking and/or loving doesn't have to come into it; indeed the opposite may add unexpected spice: Man U don't like Arsenal, but it's always a spectacle worth watching and, I expect, participating in. smile
"If I sign off with pithy quotations, ignore all preceding opinion for I am undoubtedly a fool. And if, after our discourse, I abuse you by proffering my vulgar produce, cast me into the gutter."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It sounds more like a FWB situation, but more complicated. As you've been seeing each other for a while,
it might be wise to sit down and talk about it before the lines really do blur. The fact that she has a child (who you hardly see)
changes things. I think children need a steady influence in their lives. You say that you date, and the sex is hot.
The sex may cool at some point, and what are you left with? You could remain FWB's without the dating,
but there's always the risk that she'll still be expecting more from you. Whatever you decide, good luck.

*The Dark Room*

How do you talk to an Angel available from Amazon.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by HotBttmInBriefs
Thanks everyone for the comments and advice.

We are talking tonight.

Good luck! Remember, you're only responsible for you and your own actions/behaviour, not hers.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't exactly say I have been with someone I didn't really like at all because if I've fucked her so something must have attracted me to her
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HotBttmInBriefs
Thanks everyone for the comments and advice.

We are talking tonight.

Did you sort this out?
If the worry outweighs the sex you should have finished it.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by Poppet

Again this. Poppet is dead on. Be honest and if she still wants sex, fuck her blue. If not, get out while you can.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by 1nfinitesexuallity
I can't exactly say I have been with someone I didn't really like at all because if I've fucked her so something must have attracted me to her

Probably breasts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have some self respect and respect for her
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have no desire to have sex with anyone I do not have a special connection with.