Quote by SereneProdigy

I've had pretty crazy sex there...

(Sorry, the joke was too easy)

Lurker
0 likes
The doorway of a chapel biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
On the balcony of a hotel, on my desk at work or on the ledge of a cliff. All three ... very hot!
Lurker
0 likes
A hot air balloon over Lake Meade. Sensational.
Lurker
0 likes
Mine is in a church pew.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my girlfriend's parent's bedroom.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Stapped into a gyroscope machine in a nightclub. Bit dizzy but it was hot.
Lurker
0 likes
A toss up between the kitchen of a restaurant (where neither one of us worked) or the office -which was no bigger than a closet - of a restaurant/café during business hours, everyone knew what we were doing.
Lurker
0 likes
All of the places I've had sex at.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
In the car while driving for sure. We've also had sex in a movie theater which was very hot.
My wife has had a great orgasm while sitting at our table in a very busy restaurant with a guy sitting about 18 inches away from her. She was wearing a clitoral stimulator and turned it on. She got so turned on that she just let it go and had an amazing orgasm. It was really hot having all those people so close around her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Let's see, in chronological order:

- new home under construction, not quite lock-up stage, a security guard almost caught us
- high school ladies room (and, yes, when I was a student)..... busted by a female teacher, yikes!
- BJ from g/f in backseat of her parents car while her dad was driving..... not busted or I wouldn't be alive to write this
- coat check at a wedding
- baseball dugout after dark
- on what we thought was a secluded picnic table in a park.... it wasn't
- in the open bed of my p/u truck at a music festival
- BJ on a hiking/biking trail within town, 9am, with a lady I definitely should not have been with, nor her with I
- at 1am on our walk back to our hotel from a dance club in downtown Victoria BC, her bent over and taken in a shop doorway, we avoided detection by 30 seconds
- same night, 2am, 11th floor hotel room, downtown Victoria BC, her pressed naked against the full height window/wall as I pounded her from behind

Saved the best for last (forgive the poor writing format, gotta run)
- mid-summer, hot weekend at a lakeside condo resort in central WA, 4-5 families in the outdoor pool that our condo overlooked (aka, 100' from our balcony, wide open sight lines), a rainstorm blew in scattering the families back into their condos, Ms Bikeboy and I took that as an opportunity to go for a quiet dip, Ms Bikeboy was in Prime Time and had that look in her eyes minutes after we entered the pool, she swam up to me as I was leaned back against the side of the pool, reached into my swim trunks, shifted her bikini bottom to one side and rode me as stealthily as her hormones would allow..... more than one mom or dad was looking down from their balcony as she had an incredibly quick and intense O, biting her knuckles in an effort to keep silent..... that afternoon we discovered that there was a group of five women (age 35-45) staying in the ground floor condo below us, they each were overly chatty with me once they saw me in the parking lot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
in a closet at work
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A hot summer afternoon - the wind was cool and my partner was aroused to a point of a "Best" Climax in a vegetable field with the 'Pope" saying an outdoor mass - two miles away in the same area............ it was heavenly!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Out in the fields
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bent over the trunk lid of a police vehicle.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
walking home from a bar behind a parking structure in college
Lurker
0 likes
behind a police staion
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
in a graveyard.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
In the swimming pool with the wife at a hotel.

In the back seat of the car at a park and on a country road.

On the hood of the car with a party going on only 300 feet away.
Lurker
0 likes
On an elevator stopped between floors at about 3:00 in the morning.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fitting rooms at a clothing store. We were asked to leave afterwards but the cashier had a huge smile on his face when we checked out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Norway.....Mother and daughter .....what a weekend
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Inside a grocery store, i was fucking the daughter of the owner of the store, it felt so great.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In an alleyway in Rio
Lurker
0 likes
On the lawn of a boat launch with fishermen putting and pulling their boats from the lake.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Probably top of an Elementary school
Lurker
0 likes
Under a bridge in the downtown area and in a close distance construction workers could see us having sex and clamped during construction of new highway
Lurker
0 likes
In a river in broad daylight with families right around the bend