Slow Sensual Sex

last reply
21 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Do you ladies enjoy slow/sensual sex as much as rough sex?

Something similar to this...

http://www.sex.com/video/6177993-x-art-i-love-x-art-kaylee-and-kyle/

I thoroughly enjoy it myself, sometimes even more than rough or athletic sex. I wouldn't say I have a preference for either though. I also don't practice it as often, as it requires some level of love/intimacy between me and my partner(s) ; otherwise it would feel fake and awkward (and boring). Sometimes it's fun to combine the two also.

What I love about it is that it allows for more touching/massaging/kissing. In a rough session, it's a bit harder to caress properly when I'm providing rapid thrusts at the same time ; I prefer to hold my partner firmly in that situation. It's also easier to focus on the little subtleties offered by gentle touching when the pace is slower. Sensual sex feels more like a whole body experience in that sense (at least to me). In my opinion, the key is to be able to make it as intense as rough sex (sometimes even more), even though it is less energic.

So, how does it compare to something harder for you?

I know a lot of women state rough sex as a preference. Is it because few men can practice sensual sex correctly? Or simply because you don't practice it as often?

Thanks!
Lurker
0 likes
Both have a time and place. I like the hunger and intensity of rough wild sex. I like the animalistic nature of it. The knowledge that he wants you so bad the is no controlling the desire to take you right now.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

So, how does it compare to something harder for you?

I know a lot of women state rough sex as a preference. Is it because few men can practice sensual sex correctly? Or simply because you don't practice it as often?

I am one of the few women on Lush that prefers the slow sensual sex to the rough sex.

I do believe a majority of men have difficulty with the sensual sex because it requires intimacy. It requires a man to fully engage his body and mind in giving, building and coaxing that almighty fucking - amazing orgasm from the woman. (and let me tell you .... pull one of those earthshaking orgasm out .... and you now will have carte blanche to fuck any way and how you want to!)

I'll take a round of slow sensual sex .... with the hard rougher sex round next .... finishing off with the slow sensual slowdown sex .... that equals ..... OHMYGOD THAT WAS AMAZING, BABY sex.

whew ..... I think I need some water to re-hydrate now!
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Dragon_Lily
Both have a time and place. I like the hunger and intensity of rough wild sex. I like the animalistic nature of it. The knowledge that he wants you so bad the is no controlling the desire to take you right now.

It's funny that you mention it that way ; I actually initially described the fact the I enjoy rough sex for its animalistic/primitive nature, but edited it out because my post was getting too long.

Like you say, rough sex is more appropriate to express physical desire. That's why I think it fits better for a first time fuck, as you've been craving your partner for quite some time before you finally have sex with her. It's like an animalistic release then.

Sensual sex is more appropriate to express an emotional or spiritual bond with your partner. It's more as if you savor each other in a "I'm there for you" manner.

Quote by PersonalAssistant
I'll take a round of slow sensual sex .... with the hard rougher sex round next .... finishing off with the slow sensual slowdown sex ....

You pretty much described my ideal sex there, PA. Often times it's not really planned though ; sometimes my partner and I engage in sensual sex because we're both feeling lazy, but then feel a sudden regain of energy and want to fuck each other passionately. The 3rd round is the most romantic, but I can rarely cum by then. It implies a little more soft cuddling/caressing, and since I already cummed on my lady twice it also often implies a sweet cum massage.
Lurker
0 likes
I really don't get the fast pace of a 'quickie"...it doesn't stick with me. It's like firing a cannon at short range. I would rather have a blast with a sensual all-nighter.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love both, depends on the mood (what a female response lol). And I don't always necessarily want to have sex for the sole purpose of an orgasm. I'm kinda like a guy when it comes to orgasming (needing the more hardcore sex than slow sensual kind to cum). That satisfies me physically. But emotionally and even mentally, the slow, sensual kind is very needed for me, and sometimes I couldn't care less if I came or not. The intimacy of the kissing, caressing, massaging, touching, being plastered together, staring into each others' eyes, the slow sensual movements...food for the heart.
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely. Both rough and sensual sex create such a special bond and each are equally important.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When i want rough sex its intense, its a need to be fulfilled there and then, fuck the nicety just give it no holding back at all. to do so would absolutely piss me off no teasing allowed i can feel that energy building to a state where the more physical he is the better if he isn't then I will be!
sensual sex to me is reconnecting reassuring, knowing. time there is none, just two people completely dedicated to each other, utter bliss if you have that you have everything.

I like and need them both each is important, as is the person.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer gentle and slow most of the time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I personally rely on a lot of touching and kissing to achieve a good orgasm. Rough sex does not provide the necessary foreplay and sensations for me to have a memorable climax or a climax at all. Also, the longer it is dragged out, the better and more intense the orgasm tends to be. With rough sex it usually ends quickly, whereas slow and sensual sex lets it build up gradually to a higher level.
Lurker
0 likes
I like slow and sensual with women and rough and hard with men smile
Lurker
0 likes
Noone has both? During sex - we shift. If we have time, anyway. Start rough, slow down. Start slow and get frisky. Go back and forth.
0 likes
Sometimes I love slow and passionate love making and there are times I love rough and dirty sex
Lurker
0 likes
If the conditions permit then slow sensual sex can be very nice but the rules of engagement eventually come into play. Sex may start slow and sensual but sooner or later the beast takes over and the sex gets harder, faster and rougher as men get closer to orgasm. I think they have to do that to get there. I luuuuuurrrrrrrrrrve it that way.

I can’t imagine a guy coming with a whimper after some gentle movements inside me

That just wouldn’t do it for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I sorta agree with Kim. I adore tons of foreplay and I want that for sure, but it has to lead to something intense right? Slow at the beginning and light....especially on my nipples which are very sensitive...but it has to build and you both want the intensity to build up into an intense flame. I agree with Kim.....if the guy comes too early and just whimpers and shoots his load and starts to shrivel up and go soft....well.....the girl is NOT going to be very happy right? A guy can be slow and patient as he builds you up....that's good for sure....but he has to know when to take you to the next level, if he doesn't sense your body building then well he's just not that good in bed. As he builds you up the speed, the intensity, everything is going to go to another level, and then another, and then another.....until you EXPLODE!!
Lurker
0 likes
yesssssssssssss this is the best ahhhhhhhhhh

playing with my nipples is a must and kissing my neck in just the right spot, taking time with these is a must for going over the edge. But going down on me right away doesn't get me as excited. I love the foreplay for hours, ok well long minutes mmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both have their part, the finesses is being able to judge when they should be used....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by secretgem69
Absolutely. Both rough and sensual sex create such a special bond and each are equally important.
~Crystal; PM Me.?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Slow, sensual sex can reduce inhibitions and lead to so much more and build bonds of trust so rough sex and other forms of sexual expression are possible.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

!

Slow and Sensual shows a mans finesse. it is a dreamy night indeed, to spend it sensually in a mans arms.

Rough Sex is exquisite too but sometimes just not as memorable
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by secretgem69
~Crystal; PM Me.?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes and yes and for all the same reasons already mentioned.