Login

Sticky kisses

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Coquette Roguette
0 likes
How do you feel about kissing a girl with obvious lipstick or lip gloss?

Does the taste/feel of the gloss or lipstick bother you?

Are you concerned about any transfer to your own lips?
[/I]

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Some of it tastes much better than other non-flavored gloss.

Neither one is a turn off, necessarily. I've never kissed a woman whose lipstick repulsed me, I suppose is what I'm saying.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
If it's a constant hazard (the lipstick) then it might get a little much. But as I once said, there's always tomorrow, if it's the first time. Guess that goes the same for gloss. Kinda like if you wanted to kiss a guy on the neck and the cologne, no matter how good it smells, just lingers on your tongue. You just can't get past it. All you taste is that, and visa versa.
Lurker
0 likes
I find it a little bit of a turn-off. I'm a fan of women wearing very little make-up already. I like to see what someone really looks like.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A kiss with a heavy or light gloss or stick is another opportunity to enjoy the passion in a welcome / hello / or transfer of electric moments - I enjoy the taste and look forward to having this on my lips / cheeks and many more areas. - Thanks for asking ;)