last reply
18 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sounds more like a band
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
love both posts!!

hehehehe ....
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
I also have a title. Her Majesty Ruthie, Queen of All She Surveys, Empress of the Moon, Duchess of Brinberry, Defender of the Faith.
[url]http://[/url]
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Ruthie
I also have a title. Her Majesty Ruthie, Queen of All She Surveys, Empress of the Moon, Duchess of Brinberry, Defender of the Faith.

she's even got a castle. it's very nice. it even came with it's own army. and a dragon.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Congrats, you're 10% of the way to an actual story. Coherency is not figured into the maths, however.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by asleep
Please note that Sprite has a title also...HER ROYAL SPRITENESS. She's kinda bashful at times and doesn't often talk about it but please be forewarned...she demands homage to her exalted position

smile cookies will usually do it - or brownies - i'm not picky :)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I like the title.
As far as erotica goes, it could be like a bunch of hot girls sporting more fucked up versions of a Camel Toe.
Camel Toes that are on a ruthless hunt for good dick.
Except with less blood. Well, unless it's that time of the month.
Good stuff.
Let us know when it's posted! smile
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Ooof
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I like the title.
As far as erotica goes, it could be like a bunch of hot girls sporting more fucked up versions of a Camel Toe.
Camel Toes that are on a ruthless hunt for good dick.
Except with less blood. Well, unless it's that time of the month.
Good stuff.
Let us know when it's posted! smile

Zombies that don't want to feast on the flesh of the living, but to have sex with them.Sorority Girl Zombies would be a good title, or Cheerleaders of the Living Dead.
[url]http://[/url]
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Rim Job Zombies vs Draculingus!

Lurker
0 likes
So HERE's the pitch...

A small-town bakery employee comes into work with a yeast infection, contaminates the whole batch, the town is attacked by loco-loaves...

Title?

"NIGHT OF THE LIVING BREAD!"

xx SF

*Bows!*
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

So HERE's the pitch...

A small-town bakery employee comes into work with a yeast infection, contaminates the whole batch, the town is attacked by loco-loaves...

Title?

"NIGHT OF THE LIVING BREAD!"

xx SF

*Bows!*

*crickets*

and that, Ladies and gentlemen, was our very own Stephanie stone; thread killer!

The Linebacker
0 likes
I like zombies. I really like making them do keg stands at parties. They can really guzzle.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

*crickets*

and that, Ladies and gentlemen, was our very own Stephanie stone; thread killer!

(I'm not the one who LURVES me, Lady Disney...)

xx Steph...

(She makes me wish I was a real girl...)
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

(I'm not the one who LURVES me, Lady Disney...)

xx Steph...

(She makes me wish I was a real girl...)

close enough for me! *hugs* heart

Matriarch
0 likes
This thread delivers.
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Things around here just keep getting weirder and weirder, he says, then wanders off towards Rumplations, sniffing drainpipes and mumbling the alphabet.

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN