15 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
Opps

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28780417/?gt1=42003

WASHINGTON - After the flub heard around the world, President Barack Obama has taken the oath of office. Again. Chief Justice John Roberts delivered the oath to Obama on Wednesday night at the White House — a rare do-over.

The surprise moment came in response to Tuesday's much-noticed stumble, when Roberts got the words of the oath a little off, which prompted Obama to do so, too.

Don't worry, the White House says: Obama has still been president since noon on Inauguration Day.
Lurker
0 likes
From what I heard it wasn't President Obamas fault I think they said the Chief Justice screwed it up. But it was amusing in a way
Lurker
0 likes
That's what I heard too. It was his first time and he didn't have it memorized correctly. They said he even told him he was sorry.
I felt bad for him.
Lurker
0 likes
I read in the story on it President Obama thought it was actully funny they said it has happened before but very rare to get a do over but hey at least he was a good sport about it. What a concept a President with a sense of humor he may turn out to be one of the great ones
Lurker
0 likes
I just hope he fixes the economy. I'm tired of losing money.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I agree with ya 100% Chef hopefully things will turn around for the better. Instead of jobs heading overseas any luck the companies will start changing and realize we really do have the best workforce around
Lurker
0 likes
I agree.
Lurker
0 likes
I just heard he is keeping one of his promises he signed to have GITMO in Cuba closed down It should be interesting to hear where they put all the prisoners
Lurker
0 likes
Yes it will. And if they will still be charged and tried.
Lurker
0 likes
Should be an interesting thing to watch talk about history happening before our eyes. I wonder if they are closing the entire base or just the prison. Who knows maybe someday in our lifetimes we might actually get the chance to travel to Cuba freely.
Lurker
0 likes
After Castro dies.
Lurker
0 likes
Both the Castros It's almost like the country is in a time warp when you see things down there
Lurker
0 likes
So I've been told.
Hubs likes their cigars tho. LOL.
Lurker
0 likes
Wouldn't know about that never smoked before doubt I would either.
Would be amazing to see a country like that though
Yep an interesting time for sure
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen

Me too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
chefkathleen wrote:

Me too.

I found some Ben's, but you have come here to collect.

Bat