Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies, What Do You Think Of Guys Using Girly, Fruity Or Good Smelling Body Products?

last reply
20 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like Fruity Smelling Shampoo, Lotion Or Perfume.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I'm not a fan of overtly fruity smells, not even for myself. As far as a guy using them, it'd be a bit weird, I'll admit...but I'd get over it as long as the fragrances weren't an assault to my senses.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
I prefer Burger King cheese burger scented cologne.

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
It's not for me personally...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't know how strictly you're defining "fruity" products, but I love my coconut soap - smells fresh in the shower first thing in the morning and helps wake me up.

No-one's every commented or called me "girly" yet
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't mind. Something different I never got commented on for wearing men's body spray.
Lurker
0 likes
"Good smelling body products?"

We all have different tastes but would anybody deliberately use a bad smelling body product?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i like my men smelling like old socks, personally. nothing says romance like unwashed feet.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No fruity shit. I can't stand the smell of it.

This I could probably handle. If I had to.

Lurker
0 likes
The mark of a man

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't like any overpowering scents, I think that the fruity/sweet smells are meant for me to use. It wouldn't bother me too much if a guy used them, but I would prefer for a guy to smell masculine and musky/woodsy like cologne. The other day I was in a store and this guy had such a strong smell on that It was giving me a headache and I had to go down a different aisle, so the main thing is too use it sparingly.
Lurker
0 likes
I have no problem with it, I like men that wash and keep themselves clean, to much to ask is it?

Personally Old English Blazer or brut body wash or cologne is what turns my head when a male walks past, not sure why, but it certainly speaks to me like they are an alpha male.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't mind the more generic scents of soaps, body washes, lotions, etc, but I don't really want my man smelling like a flower bed lol or the same as me. I don't mind the cleaner scents like cucumber melon, rain/meadow etc, but berries and flowers and that shit I don't really like on a guy.
I'm halfway between the woodsy smells and the 'clean' smells for a guy.
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Lurker
0 likes
To each their own I suppose.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
I don't mind a guy who smells like great smelling body products .... at least he's CLEAN!

That is way better than Irish Spring (way too strong of a smell, and it makes me gag).
0 likes
Maybe it's because I like to give shower blowjobs, and it's usually at my place. I like my guys clean, so they clean up (or I do it) with my shampoo and body-wash. When I smell a guy who uses that stuff, there's an even money chance I'll start to feel a little tingle, even if I'm not all that into him. At this point it's just a knee-jerk response.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Lurker
0 likes
Can't smell it so it doesn't bother me. My husband was raised in California in the sixties - he's not from around here.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Nothing too fruity, no - that's not quite right. Something fresh and clean does it for me.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I wouldn't mind, not my first choice though. Nothing beats a fresh clean man though. If that means smelling like a fruit, okay. My ex stayed with me for two weeks when he came to visit, used my soaps and even though they were mine, still made them smell like him, on him. If that makes sense?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I find body products like soap or bodywash don't linger in extreme ways, so if he wants to fruit it up in the shower or go for the vanilla sugar-cookie bath bomb, it's all good.

I would prefer men's or unisex colognes though. I don't like musky or heavy scents, so something fresh and clean and woodsy is best.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
To each is own.

I just like a nice smelling man.

I like tropical scents like coconuts or coca butter.

Lol...