quick rough sex or long softcore sex

last reply
44 replies
5.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes I like fast food. Some days I'd much rather sit down at a fine restaurant and enjoy a five course meal.
Neither experience should negate the benefits of the other. Both preferences have extremely positive reasons for being a great choice.

Oh, and both can make me lick my fingers and say "Mmmmm, that is so good."
Lurker
0 likes
Yea, well put c50t. Sometimes I want to rip off her clothes and take her and other times we like to take our time with each other. It would be really repetitive to do it the same way if you're with somebody long term.

Sometimes kids knocking on the door will determine how it's going to play out also!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'd like softcore....long and soft....but unfortunately its the other way round most of the times...
Lurker
0 likes
It depends on my mood and how i am feeling.
Both have there place and both can be mind blowing, but i also think it depends on the amount of time you have, and your partner.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anastasia and c50t are spot on. Both have their place and are as good as each other
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Robz17
Anastasia and c50t are spot on. Both have their place and are as good as each other

I Agree
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Slow and romantic moments have a life long effect and always leave sweet memories behind.
Tinker Bell
0 likes
Both! Depends on the day, the mood and the amount of time.
Both can and have been equally satisfying for me.
Please read my naughty new Micro.

~Famished~

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/famished-1

Princess Blondie
0 likes
Both cos both are great and u cant make me choose just one! :P
†Jinxy Approved†

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I agree with the comments above. Sometimes there's a place for candles, sweet music and the romantic stuff. At other times I just want to do it cheap and nastily.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends who wants to get off for me, my sensitivity down there is pretty close to being shot, I can literally do soft core sex for hours and not cum, if I get a bit more rough about it I can actually get off in a respectable time.
0 likes
I'm partial to longer but with a quick cum to start since that enables me to last longer. Can't say I'd call any sex that I've enjoyed "rough" though I wouldn't call it "softcore" either. Somewhere in between, I guess.
Lurker
0 likes
Sex to me should never be rough always long and slow and loving
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fast and hard followed by a slow sensual build up to the second time
Lurker
0 likes
It all depends on the situation. I go with the flow of our interaction. I like both so it doesn't matter to me as long as she enjoys it and is satisfied.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
rough and ready for me...
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by c50t
Sometimes I like fast food. Some days I'd much rather sit down at a fine restaurant and enjoy a five course meal.
Neither experience should negate the benefits of the other. Both preferences have extremely positive reasons for being a great choice.

Oh, and both can make me lick my fingers and say "Mmmmm, that is so good."

I like this answer.
"The sun always sets,
The moon always falls,
It feels like the end,
Just pay no mind at all,
Keep rolling, rolling,
Life must go on"
Lurker
0 likes
Long softcore sex would be my choice always, but we always need some changes in our life...To make changes, we also need some quick rough sex...As long as you know how to do, both of them can be so great
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Softcore for me but if she wants it quick and rough, who am I to complain?? lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Both, its always good to have a change. If I really had to choose it would be long softcore sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It really depends on your mood and time I guess. Usually I prefer longer passionate sex but as I said it really depends how much time I have and on my emotional connection to the other. If I don't know her well let it be short and rough but if I like and know her a lot I like to take my time and make sure she enjoys this just as much as I do
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I likr all night sex and as perverted as possible preferibly with my wife and another guy
Lurker
0 likes
Entirely depends on my mood
Lurker
0 likes
I love and adore sex.....slow build up playing is sometimes what i wan't....sensual erotic mind blowing build up to orgasms fabulous feelings.

Equally I adore hard fast fucking. Ripping panties off....oh yes please...orgasm explosion.

Xx
Lurker
0 likes
Long and softcore most of the time for me but there are times i like it rough.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I think it always depends on the circumstance. I much prefer long, slow sessions. I love the build-up and making it last. However, pressing her up against a wall and taking her however I want is preferable sometimes.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer to take my time. The more time the better.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I prefer to take my time. on occasions, a quick hard fuck is great as well