Cock Rings

last reply
21 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I apologize if there is a thread already on this subject.
My questions are
have you or do you use a cock Ring.
What does this do for you?
If you don't, would you if asked
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Tranquil
My questions are

I have never used one, but I may need to start using. One of the guys I knew (and by that I mean blew) used one, and he had the most rigid hard-on I'd ever known. It was fun trying to maintain contact with his cock all along the stroke, but I got the (blow) job done.
Lurker
0 likes
Recently bought a cock ring - keeps me rockhard and seems to make my orgasms more intense too - invest in one!
Lurker
0 likes
I have used one before. It was my experience that it created a feeling of fullness and def felt like my cock was bigger and had a heavier feeling to it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Tranquil
My questions are
have you or do you use a cock Ring.I have
What does this do for you?nothing, I tried different sized and materials but none to my liking. It didn't make my penis harder, only turned it red. Also the feeling wasn't very enjoyable. Can understand why guys use it; last longer/stay hard, but it's not for me.
If you don't, would you if asked If asked I would, but not all the time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A good cockring can give you a harder erection, more intense orgasm and a much larger load of cum from my experience. Must get a good fit though. Tying works better though.
This post comes to you from the original and highly disorganised mind of mine...be scared, I certainly am, lol
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I never used one, and wouldn't want to either. It just looks awkward to me, and I have no erectile problem whatsover.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd give it a try if a woman I was with wanted me to or if it made sense for some other reason. From what I'm reading in this thread, it sounds awesome!
Lurker
0 likes
Have used a variety of them from time to time.

There are ones with a built in vibrator that hits the clit with every thrust. If you are doing doggy style the vibrator portion hits the girls asshole with every thrust.

They can be fun, but rarely use them these days. Too horny LOL
Lurker
0 likes
I invested in one, but the rooster still escaped.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes i have one and it one of the best toys, we ever bought.
It keeps my harder for longer and makes me last longer during sex. The vibrations it gives off for her is like having a vibe inside her and for me its my orgasms more intense.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have one. Only used it when masturbating so far but does make you Diamond hard and last longer. Hopefully use it next time the wife and I have sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i tried it, it was ok but man you look like you just left the gym after a good pump.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmmm! Never thought about it. Maybe I should invest in one.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes and the ball attachments are good as well. The only problems I've had was a couple of times if I didn't cum it took ages to go down so I could take it off. That got a bit painful, the moral is make sure you cum!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I sometimes use one, but I can't find one that's tight enough for me. I also use one around my balls.w2GoZDuNVd17BX49
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tried a cock ring but it wasnt a good tight fit. Id like to try another tho. Concerned somewhat, can you do some damage to your cock or balls?
Lurker
0 likes
I have not tried one but not opposed to it. I enjoy using toys so maybe it will be my next purchase.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by funtimeseekers
Tried a cock ring but it wasnt a good tight fit. Id like to try another tho. Concerned somewhat, can you do some damage to your cock or balls?

I'd suggest a cock strap as you can adjust it to fit, get your wife to help you'll both have fun
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Tranquil
My questions are

I used a cock ring and it was definitely a good experience. My erection was sustained for longer. My penis swelled up more. My partner could definitely feel the difference and wanted me to use it all the time.

xx.
Lurker
0 likes
I have 'worn' and enjoyed cock rings ( and cock and ball harnesses). As others have said getting the right fit is very important - can be painful or just a waste of time otherwise. It's probably silly to say but a cock ring makes me feel like my cock is bigger, or more on display , or something. Anyway, it just feels great. Plus, I am bi and love seeing a man wearing a cock ring - just hot!

And yes, of course I would wear one if a lover wanted me to - or ordered me to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Tranquil
My questions are

Yes I have a cock ring, and yes I use it but not every time.
It makes for a 'fuller' erection, i.e. more volume and greater rigidity, and also leads to a more intense orgasm.
But, as others have said, it is crucial to get the right size. Too small and you can't get it on, too big and you can't keep it in.