Ladies I need some advice

last reply
8 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I have been married to my lovely wife for 46 years but I still cannot discern when she is wanting sex. What can I do to respond to her needs without her coming out and saying fuck me? We used to make love at least 4 times a week, now it is more like once a month. When start foreplay she says, " I have been wanting this for several weeks". Am I missing the body language?
Help please.
Lurker
0 likes
You've answered your own question by stating that she said "I have been wanting this for several weeks". If you're only making love once a month then it seems to be down to you, unless she was saying "no". Perhaps she thinks that you don't want to if you only make a move once a month. As an equal sexual partner I let my girlfriend know when I want to..... I don't wait for her! She also does the same with me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You are married to a lovely lady and have been for over 40 years....sounds like the perfect love affair to me...everything you do between the two of you should be foreplay....and then if it becomes sexual intercourse...all the better!

Touch her frequently in a non sexual way, rub her neck, stroke her arm, hold her hand...When she wants more, you are more likely to pick up the signals if you are having lots of skin to skin contact.
Lurker
0 likes
Everything starts with communication, that is how you learned in school. Never underestimate the power of talking. Nothing is gained by not. Partners should not be afraid to speak.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
some times body language can get confused , she is your loving partner,stroke her mind as well as her body,keep the fires lite,take a little more notice of her needs.
Lurker
0 likes
If I am the only person on the forum what is the point of being here?
Lurker
0 likes
you know when she wants that by looking at her eyes itself .... don't be shy around her, and don't ever think she'll misunderstand you or mistake you while you tend to make a move .... jus go for it .... and mostly, women who loves us want the guyz to make move on them smile
Constant Gardener
0 likes
46 years and you can't tell that?

How the hell did you stay married past 2 years?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm a little confused as to why at this point in your marriage you just can't be more direct with her. She's your wife, and you two know each other better than anyone (hopefully). She has openly communicated with you that she has been waiting for weeks for you to touch her.....ummm get in there man.. she wants you smile.

1. Ask her to be more verbal with you about her needs and wants
2. Touch her more and don't assume that she doesn't want it
3. When you're horny...go for it. Your needs matter too and it seems like she will be pretty receptive to your advances.

Stop treating her like she's a new creature that you don't understand. She's the same woman that has loved your for 46 years.