Login

Too Easy

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Everyone body has different criteria's to meet when looking for a new connection.,

From a male perspective when is a potential partner to easy.
What is it that turns you off the man or woman that caught your eye?
Why did it turn you away from approaching them (or did you approach them anyway?)
Lurker
0 likes
their behaviours .... like self-centered !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Tranquil
Everyone body has different criteria's to meet when looking for a new connection.,

From a male perspective when is a potential partner to easy.
What is it that turns you off the man or woman that caught your eye?
Why did it turn you away from approaching them (or did you approach them anyway?)

When I was younger and they were that easy they would be a backburner. I was turned on by the chase. I knew I could go back to them later. Now if the're easy I give thanks!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To me, too easy is defined as stupid, too drunk, or hitting on everyone.

There are many things that turn me off to a woman who initially catches my eye. A few of them are: stupidity, skankiness (not to be confused with women who enjoy casual sex ... not the same), flashiness, and sloppiness. There are more, but these are the top four.

I usually do not turn away from approaching someone that I want to approach. Typically, I notice the aforementioned "deal-breakers" before my approach; I would then not consider an approach at all.

A fine question, I might add.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like The Dance. When a girl throws herself at Me it just isn't the same. Now don't be an iceberg either - a little flirting and teasing is great. Don't be a whore and don't be an iceberg. Somewhere between the two is fine!