FitBit

last reply
12 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have the fitbit charge HR and love it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had one a used it religiously and kept a log daily and worked to get as many steps as possible. Lost done to 204# at one point from 245# because it made me focus on my how much I was moving and stopped me from sitting so much. Lost it on a trip October of 2013. Said so what, I was doing good and didn't replace it...until last week. My semi visit with my Cardiologist that did my pacemaker implant surgery last Aug 1st. Always do vitals and blood work, as well as, download data from the pacemaker to a computer check for anomalies and incidents.

Dr said data looked good, no problems, BUT you got to change some things. I had high cholesterol after a numbr of years having it at an acceptable level and he said my top number on my blood pressure was too high. 2 dings. I listened.

Cut out all the junk food, joined a YMCA and haave started walking and exercising aagain with weights and the specialized machines. Now tracking my steps again which keeps me focused on getting back to where I need to be.
A determined person with perseverance can overcome many obstacles. They can, many times, perform better than those who are more intelligent, stronger and with better finances by determination and perseverance
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by InsatiableLover
I have the fitbit charge HR and love it!

Just got a new one (lost mine a year ago) on sale

Having problems connecting with website to set up for syncing data - will not connect! Did web search and it seems there are a lot of connect problems in many locations.

Anybody here with info, ideas, suggestions?

Thanks for any feedback.
A determined person with perseverance can overcome many obstacles. They can, many times, perform better than those who are more intelligent, stronger and with better finances by determination and perseverance
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by loverman69

Anybody here with info...

I didn't have any problems syncing mine. I'd go straight to the source and contact fitbit, see if they can walk you through it. It could be you have a faulty dongle and they could send you a replacement one.

Best of luck!
Lurker
0 likes
You can also link it a fitbit to your Walgreens card if you shop there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just purchased one will be here today ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's sad, isn't it, that we're no longer able to take care of our health without some electronic device doing our thinking.
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to wear mine constantly and loved breaking down the statistics for walking and sleep times (I only had the most basic version). I lost the charger and haven’t worn it in a year but the other day I found the damn thing and I’m excited to start wearing it again. It’s funny how it gives that little ‘bit’ of extra motivation to make those extra trips to the printer or copy room and to go to bed a few minutes earlier in the hopes of waking up more refreshed.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find mine very motivational. It encourages me to exercise.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have an Apple Watch Series 5 which I like better than my FitBit.