A first time anal problem

last reply
8 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
So.. Last night I tried anal for the first time. It was with a guy I've been 'seeing'. We used a condom, lube and the works. This has probably been asked before, either way: When he pulled out he noticed there was blood on him! I took some tissue and wiped myself to see and sure enough there was blood - not much anyway. But there was a tear. It should be said we could see the tear right at the opening. How long would such a tear take to heal? Is this normal? There was no pain or anything! Just the blood! Halp?
Lurker
0 likes
I would expect this to be a rather common occurrence. I would allow plenty of time for it to heal but most importantly keep it clean. You may want to try working up to larger sizes starting with fingers and slimmer toys. Just my humble opinion.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by comicfan
I would expect this to be a rather common occurrence. I would allow plenty of time for it to heal but most importantly keep it clean. You may want to try working up to larger sizes starting with fingers and slimmer toys. Just my humble opinion.

Thank you! I will!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LaPetiteFleur
So.. Last night I tried anal for the first time. It was with a guy I've been 'seeing'. We used a condom, lube and the works. This has probably been asked before, either way: When he pulled out he noticed there was blood on him! I took some tissue and wiped myself to see and sure enough there was blood - not much anyway. But there was a tear. It should be said we could see the tear right at the opening. How long would such a tear take to heal? Is this normal? There was no pain or anything! Just the blood! Halp?

Very easily done. Wash thoroughly apply antisceptic cream. Should be ok in 10 to 14 days
Lurker
0 likes
Good luck. Hope you have better luck in the future.
Lurker
0 likes
You must be very careful with anal. If it is at all painful, stop.
Lurker
0 likes
Anal region does not have natural lubrication. So, theres nothing called "too much lube". Don't rush into the act. I would have visited my Doctor if i were you, just to make sure.
Candyman
0 likes
It appears the two of you were a bit more ardent in your love making than you should have been. Any tear in the rectal area should be looked at by a physician. Get over the embarrassment as they have seen it all before. You will probably be prescribed an antibiotic and told to keep the area very clean and antiseptic to prevent infection.

Next time, begin slowly - use toys and fingers and massive amounts of lube. Get used to the stretching because he is obviously larger than what you should have taken for your first foray. Good luck in the future.
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis