Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Daily Message Limit Options · View
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, October 2, 2013 5:53:36 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 781,296
I was trying to send a message to someone and I was told that I had exceeded my daily message limit. I'd sent a group message to all my friends promoting my new story which I have written with Poppet, which went out to 100 odd friends. So, what's the daily message limit? And when was it brought in?
sprite
Posted: Wednesday, October 2, 2013 6:00:32 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness
Moderator

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 20,795
Location: My Tower, United States
GingerKitty wrote:
I was trying to send a message to someone and I was told that I had exceeded my daily message limit. I'd sent a group message to all my friends promoting my new story which I have written with Poppet, which went out to 100 odd friends. So, what's the daily message limit? And when was it brought in?


that limits been there since i joined, although i have no idea what the number is - i always make sure that, on the rare occasion i do a mass mailing i do it rigth before i log out for the day, otherwise i am totally fucked. :)



Love not hate.
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, October 2, 2013 6:18:48 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 781,296
sprite wrote:


that limits been there since i joined, although i have no idea what the number is - i always make sure that, on the rare occasion i do a mass mailing i do it rigth before i log out for the day, otherwise i am totally fucked. :)


Oh, I see. I've never encountered this before. Not fair, I had important hitting on people and cock shots to send, as well. Um, wait, I mean, errr... Whistle
sprite
Posted: Wednesday, October 2, 2013 6:28:54 PM

Rank: Her Royal Spriteness
Moderator

Joined: 6/18/2010
Posts: 20,795
Location: My Tower, United States
GingerKitty wrote:


Oh, I see. I've never encountered this before. Not fair, I had important hitting on people and cock shots to send, as well. Um, wait, I mean, errr... Whistle


cock shots will have to wait until tomorrow, Andrew. unless you want to post them on walls, one by one. :)



Love not hate.
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, October 2, 2013 7:04:27 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 781,296
sprite wrote:


cock shots will have to wait until tomorrow, Andrew. unless you want to post them on walls, one by one. :)


Oh, I don't mind doing that, I'm pretty free and easy with my cock, being a whore and all that.
nicola
Posted: Wednesday, October 2, 2013 7:30:13 PM

Rank: Matriarch
Moderator

Joined: 12/6/2006
Posts: 27,530
We have spam traps in place now, so the limit will shortly be removed.
Guest
Posted: Wednesday, October 2, 2013 8:00:39 PM

Rank: Lurker

Joined: 12/1/2006
Posts: 781,296
nicola wrote:
We have spam traps in place now, so the limit will shortly be removed.


Ah, I see. Thanks for the answer :)
Shylass
Posted: Thursday, October 3, 2013 4:15:43 AM

Rank: Gingerbread Lover

Joined: 1/6/2012
Posts: 3,853
Location: Trumpton, United Kingdom
GingerKitty wrote:
I was trying to send a message to someone and I was told that I had exceeded my daily message limit. I'd sent a group message to all my friends promoting my new story which I have written with Poppet, which went out to 100 odd friends. So, what's the daily message limit? And when was it brought in?


Some of us got that message twice. angry7

I asked Gav if there could be an option that we could choose that meant we never get mass PMs from anybody, but apparently even he can't do the impossible. It's like finding out that the Great and Powerful Oz is a little old man with a microphone and a screen to hide behind. Amazing imagination and stunning talents, but limited by reality. *sigh*


Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

***
********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
CurlyGirly
Posted: Thursday, October 3, 2013 12:15:35 PM

Rank: CurlyFries

Joined: 10/5/2012
Posts: 1,834
Location: United States
Shylass wrote:


Some of us got that message twice. angry7

I asked Gav if there could be an option that we could choose that meant we never get mass PMs from anybody, but apparently even he can't do the impossible. It's like finding out that the Great and Powerful Oz is a little old man with a microphone and a screen to hide behind. Amazing imagination and stunning talents, but limited by reality. *sigh*


thumbup

Great idea, but how I would miss those mass PMs when guys perv on every woman on their friends' list.

pervmaster wrote:
Hey beautiful,

I haven't talked to you lately. Why don't you hit me up on whatsapp. My # is 6969696969, cuz I sure would like to lick you!
"

Signed sincerely,
somedesperateguyIvenevertalkedtobeforewhoisfishingforsnatch
Shylass
Posted: Thursday, October 3, 2013 2:40:25 PM

Rank: Gingerbread Lover

Joined: 1/6/2012
Posts: 3,853
Location: Trumpton, United Kingdom
CurlyGirly wrote:
Great idea, but how I would miss those mass PMs when guys perv on every woman on their friends' list.


I could write you some, and send them randomly, if you like?

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

***
********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
CurlyGirly
Posted: Thursday, October 3, 2013 3:04:43 PM

Rank: CurlyFries

Joined: 10/5/2012
Posts: 1,834
Location: United States
Shylass wrote:


I could write you some, and send them randomly, if you like?


That's kind of you to offer, Daisy. Please feel free to start at any time!!

laughing9
Shylass
Posted: Friday, October 4, 2013 1:19:42 PM

Rank: Gingerbread Lover

Joined: 1/6/2012
Posts: 3,853
Location: Trumpton, United Kingdom
CurlyGirly wrote:


That's kind of you to offer, Daisy. Please feel free to start at any time!!

laughing9


I had a go. kekekegay I reckon I'll get at least three replies, and one of them might even take pity on me. sunny


Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

***
********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
DirtyMartini
Posted: Saturday, October 5, 2013 11:33:11 AM

Rank: Purveyor of Poetry & Porn

Joined: 10/19/2009
Posts: 5,903
Location: Right here on Lush Stories..., United States
nicola wrote:
We have spam traps in place now, so the limit will shortly be removed.


Oh cool...I'd be curious how those traps work though...I hope they're not too cruel, and don't actually hurt the spam which I assume would be later released back into the woods...




You know you want it, you know you need it bad...get it now on Amazon.com...
Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories

CurlyGirly
Posted: Saturday, October 5, 2013 2:09:29 PM

Rank: CurlyFries

Joined: 10/5/2012
Posts: 1,834
Location: United States
Shylass wrote:


I had a go. kekekegay I reckon I'll get at least three replies, and one of them might even take pity on me. sunny



WOW!! Thank you!

Users browsing this topic
Guest 


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

Powered by Yet Another Forum.net version 1.9.1.6 (NET v4.0) - 11/14/2007
Copyright © 2003-2006 Yet Another Forum.net. All rights reserved.