Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What do you do if your partner builds up your climax then leaves you hanging before your release?

last reply
39 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Happened to me thrice today. So much sexual frustration. smile
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by p1nkribbon

First: Finish myself off.
Second: Find a new sexual partner.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

This!

I'd like to add that I'd do the same to him...except I'd tie his hands behind his back, first.

What a fuckwad.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

I agree!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Well it all depends on my partners intent. My partner "edges" me a lot and it keeps me so worked up and horny and by the end of the day I'm craving him and I'm having multiple orgasms by the end of the night with him.

If he is doing it to intentionally sexually frustrate you and you're game for that... you deal with it and beg him for release.

If he's just being an insenstive prick ...then you finish it yourself and find another partner.
Lurker
0 likes
Hmmm i like the idea of doing the same to him, if I could ^.^ and find a better lover smile Thanks people! :)
Lurker
0 likes
i tame matters to my own hands and to punish him next time i leave him frustrated when i know hes going to cum so he knows how it feels
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
well... depends on the dynamic... we play games like this at home sometimes, but when we do, we both kind of know the rules of the game.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I love to be edged, but if I don't get the release in the end, I'd do as CG suggested.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by p1nkribbon

Why didn't you ask him after the first time? Or even the second? If you hadn't asked him already, were you really surprised when it happened a third time?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Why didn't you ask him after the first time? Or even the second? If you hadn't asked him already, were you really surprised when it happened a third time?

It was from three different people online. smile
And I asked because I'm interested to know if that happened also to gals here, and if it did, what have they done after?
Site administrator
0 likes
I think I would open a tin of beer .. reflect and cross those individuals out in my lil black book ...

damn it sorry .. ask the gals .. my bad
Lurker
0 likes
throw something at him. lol we do that all the time. its a teasing game we play
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by p1nkribbon

And I asked because I'm interested to know if that happened also to gals here, and if it did, what have they done after?

I'd look for a new hobby sweets. xx
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by trinket

I'd look for a new hobby sweets. xx

Its not just the ladies I suspect .. men and skunks too I bet .. the number of times I get left one handed and she ...

oh never mind
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by p1nkribbon

Oh well that's different. Grab your vibrator and finish yourself off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It sounds like you've managed to find the fans of "short" stories...

On a more serious note... I'd do a little background on your prospective partners.
One that can write a story and get it published on Lush with a minimum score of 4.9 are the kind you want to go after.

A girl's gotta have standards, ya know!
Lurker
0 likes
omg u MUST be talking about a man?????? .. I know I have held a gf back.. just to create the multiple effect.. but to leave u..???? omg message me and i'll send u my cell number... no wonder we have cyber sex.. giggles
not fair.. not fair at all..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness
It sounds like you've managed to find the fans of "short" stories...

On a more serious note... I'd do a little background on your prospective partners.
One that can write a story and get it published on Lush with a minimum score of 4.9 are the kind you want to go after.

A girl's gotta have standards, ya know!

I LOVE THIS STORY JOKE>>> ROFL and thanks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Considerable penalty for early withdrawl...
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ball spanking time! oops that only works if you have an in person partner. There's your answer forget online fantasy BS and have some live in person sex. If they try to run away tie them up!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Oh c'mon, it's just an orgasm.

The made me do it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
I think I would open a tin of beer .. reflect and cross those individuals out in my lil black book ...

damn it sorry .. ask the gals .. my bad

LOLZ...that cracked me up.
No selfish lovers need apply.
Get out of my bed, my room and my house. BUH BYE. Oh and lose my number, may even grab the cell and delete it myself. My hubby would never do that.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Welcome to the last nine years of my relationship. I just have to sort the matter out myself. She get a orgasm I get nothing.....
Lurker
0 likes
What do you do if your partner builds up your climax then leaves you hanging before your release?

Unless it was just a one off I would probably call him my ex
Lurker
0 likes
If it did happen then I'd just finish myself off, but..... I know she wouldn't.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest

That is why God gave us fingers...........................and delete keyes!! HAHA
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That's why god made AA Batteries.... Its great being a girl smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't imagine doing that to a woman. Unless it was an actual game/technique we were having fun with. I like bringing her over the top in an earth shattering orgasm. Makes me feel like a MAN!