best sex partner?

last reply
15 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Who was the best fuck and suck you ever had?
Lurker
0 likes
Too close to call. So i can't go handing out any awards just yet.
0 likes
I don't think about my love life in those terms. I'd rather just enjoy who I'm with at the time than try to figure out if she's better or worse than others I've had. I'd say that there are some that I enjoy more than others but no specific one stands out as "best".

Now, if you want to talk about encounters, I can say that some have been better than others but that is independent of partner. I've had both good and bad experiences with the same woman so I can't say that that woman is "good" or "bad". Sometimes the "bad" are because of me, not her (I can think of one in particular).
Lurker
0 likes
"Don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone you love." - Woody Allen
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife by far! That's why I married her! Any women that lets you go down on her in the back of a van full of people and then fucks you silly afterwards is a keeper!
Lurker
0 likes
My first wife. She was ready to fuck and suck at the drop of a dime. the problem came when other guys began to drop their dimes...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my late wife :-(
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely my girlfriend. Other girls I had more adventurous sex with, but the sex I have with my gf means the most, obviously, and she is so sexy, she turns me on more than any other person has ever. Also, you going down on her is easily one of the most enjoyable experiences of my life.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by emersonbosworth
Who was the best fuck and suck you ever had?

I'll have to side with seeker4 on this one, for the most part. However, I did have a one-timer with a guy several years ago. His was the best feeling blow job I ever gave. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to say my wife she loves sex she will fuck 2 or 3 guys and fully satisfy them all.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Best was a g/f from about 5 years ago. She had no boundries and tried everything with me from bi 3 and 4somes to oral. anal and vaginal sex -- toys, s&m, bondage -- lved to fuck me with a strap -- get DPed, water sports. Some things I can't put on this site. She would have literally sexed me to death -- she was 22 I was 62.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd have to say my last partner... I was her first... and by the end of the relationship I think she was teaching me things
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh, man. Just thinking about it makes me smile uncontrollably. When I was 30, I had a short-term girlfriend. 2 months. She was the most open-minded woman I had ever met. Seriously, she never said no to anything, which meant I could do whatever I wanted to her, and she did whatever she wanted in return. It was dangerous and beautiful at the same time. She'd love to crawl under tables and suck me off, especially when she visited me at work. And she had an obsession with a man's moan, so she would please me for hours just to hear me moan. Fuck.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As much as I love my wife Issa had the softest mouth and the wettest pussy all the time I've ever had. Not to mention she squirted without end. Now the wife does have eagerness to suck me and swallow that Issa lacked.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Because the sex and the emotions were so different I'd have to pick a girl and a guy.
My first girlfriend at uni who taught me a lot.
My ex Dutch boyfriend who taught me the rest!
Lurker
0 likes
I have been married three times and had others between marrages, but I can say for sure my present wife is the hottest, sexiest, and best I have ever had. She will do anything to please me. We have wished we had met as teenagers and thought of what we could have done since then.