last reply
7 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi All,

I have premature ejaculation problem can u suggest what shud i do to overcome this problem?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
Hi All,

I have premature ejaculation problem can u suggest what shud i do to overcome this problem?

We've had this before. Try using a cockring or cockstrap.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
DPW is right on the fact that this has been discussed many times before. You could try search the forum and maybe even revive one of the topics.
Anyway.. to answer your question:
Cockrings or straps are a solution, but they are like giving painkillers to stop migraines. It is a (in my opinion bad) solution to stop symptoms and when you suffer(not all man do) from PE this won't help you when you first have sex with a new partner and besides a condom take your cockring out of your pocket to be able to play.
Therefor I think it's important to go to the roots of the problem.

Usually these are mental but sometimes also physical. The mental is an important but hard part of the problem. Much easier is to at least start working on the physical part. It all has to do with training a muscle. The muscle you use to hold up your pee. Try to train that muscle by edging(see elsewhere on the forum) or just regular training. You can do this at the office, you your car, anywhere while sitting or standing!

I'm out of time so no time to help more but if this topic turns to life I'll maybe post more help.
Lurker
0 likes
If you know you are going to have sex, try masturbation beforehand. If sex comes about without you anticipating it, then get her to help you cum first then you can concentrate on pleasing her. While you are pleasing her, I'm sure you will get riled up to give her what she needs. Good luck!!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Pretty much what's been said before. Get that first load out of the way and the second time should be fine. If you think it's serious, seek medical attention.

Also, try edging on your own time. It helps your stamina/endurance.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
if you work 16 hrs a day,and your body is a little banged up and hurting,hell you cant blow your load for hours
Lurker
0 likes
if you work 16 hrs a day,and your body is a little banged up and hurting,hell you cant blow your load for hours